The huge brand deals that have made Love Island 2021’s Liberty a multi-millionaire already

She’s on course to be one of the most successful Islanders ever

If securing the bag after the show is how we measure success, there’s no doubt that Liberty is the most successful Islander of this year’s cohort. She’s set to be one of the most successful Love Island contestants there has ever been. Since walking out of the Love Island 2021 villa, Liberty Poole has signed four huge brand deals, which together have paved her way to becoming a multi-millionaire.

She made her first million pretty quickly after leaving the villa, bagging herself £1million in a deal with In The Style. She’s the fashion brand’s newest brand ambassador, and it’s been reported the money she will earn could double to £2million with commissions and royalties on top.  22-year-old Lib’s most recent deal is to be the face of makeup brand, Lola’s Lashes. The deal wraps up back to back signings for her, which have been six figures with Skinny Tan, five figures with Boux Avenue and the £1million fashion deal with In The Style.

All the huge brand deals signed by Love Island 2021 star Liberty Poole as she is set to become millionaire

via Instagram @libertypoolex

Speaking about the latest deal, a source told the Sun: “Liberty is a huge signing for Lola’s Lashes. They aren’t the best known brand so they have had to pull out all the stops to get her on board. She loves her lashes, so they are a great match and it’s yet another exciting string to Liberty’s bow. She really is raking in the cash and will be getting even bigger deals after appearing on Dancing On Ice.”

Liberty’s second huge brand deal was a six figure deal with beauty brand, Skinny Tan. She said: “It’s amazing to be partnering with the Skinny Tan team. I love Skinny Tan’s amazing natural looking tan and its inclusive message of body positivity and self worth. The fact that the products are also all vegan friendly, cruelty free and filled with skin caring natural ingredients is incredible. I look forward to sharing more about this exciting partnership over the coming months.”

Her third was a five figure deal with clothing and underwear brand, Boux Avenue. This saw Liberty launch her own collection with the retailer, priced from £16 to £48, called The Liberty’s Love edit. Speaking about the collection, Liberty said: “I am super excited to be working with my ultimate favourite lingerie brand Boux Avenue on my very own first Liberty’s Love edit! I constantly wear their lingerie as it is sooo stunning whilst being supportive which is a must for me! It has also been a dream to work with a brand that holds the same female, self love empowerment values as I do, as we all deserve the best and to feel the best!”

On top of all of these brand deals, off the back of her Love Island success, Liberty is going to be on the latest series of Dancing On Ice. This will be airing on ITV in early 2022.

For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.