Details of £800k robbery which took place at home of Molly-Mae Hague and Tommy Fury in Manchester

Molly-Mae and Tommy victims to £800k robbery where gang ‘took everything’

The couple have reportedly said they will never return to their Manchester home

Molly-Mae Hague and Tommy Fury were victims to an £800k robbery at their apartment in Manchester last week. An “experienced gang” is said to have “taken everything” leaving the couple wanting to never return to their home.

The incident is said to have taken place at 10pm on Thursday last week, whilst the Love Island couple were in London celebrating Molly-Mae’s new Beauty Works launch. A number of items were taken in the robbery, including jewellery, which has reportedly left Molly-Mae and Tommy with just the items they took to London with them.

Molly-Mae at the event, via Instagram @mollymae

Sources told the MailOnline the couple are “extremely shaken up” and “will never return” to their flat. An insider told the publication: “It seems to be an experienced gang who know what they’re doing as they have had machinery and waited for Molly and Tommy to be away.

“They have approached the property from the rear and smashed through their balcony windows and doors to gain access to their apartment. They have stolen approx £800k worth of belongings leaving them with nothing left other than what they had on them in their suitcases in London on the night of event.

“Molly was pictured that night when the robbery happened at her Beauty Works x Molly Mae event in London. They seemed to have got scared off and departed quickly as possible across the park at the back. They will never return back to their apartment again. Unfortunately they feel they have been targeted and don’t feel safe there any more.”

A representative for Molly told MailOnline: “Molly is doing well considering the circumstances. It has been a very distressing time but she is trying to be as positive as possible.”

A representative for Greater Manchester Police confirmed: “On Friday 22 October 2021 police received a report of a burglary at a property in the Hale Barns area.” It’s been reported that police are currently investigating, but no arrests have been made.