Ranked: Who from Love Island 2021 has the biggest net worth?

The girls are truly thriving

Every year we get a rich list of celebs and influencers, which gives us an insight into the 30 richest celebrities aged under 30 in the UK right now. Alongside the usual long list, following the 2021 series of Love Island, another list was created, compiled of the richest and most bankable cast members from show that year, with each of their net worths so far.

The Islanders may have only left the just over a year ago, but after being flung straight into the minor celeb lifestyle and influencer game, they’re making big bucks. Loads of them have already signed huge brand deals with clothing companies and beyond, and are getting their faces everywhere whilst they can.

Here are the net worths of the richest stars to come from Love Island 2021.

6. Toby Aromolaran – £150k 

The net worths of the Love Island 2021 cast and who from the show has made the most according to Heat Rich List, Toby Aromolaran

via Instagram @tobyaromolaran

Toby is the first of the male Love Island 2021 celebs to be classed as “bankable” by the rich list. Since leaving the villa he’s earned himself a healthy net worth of £150k. He can thank the majority of his earnings to being named as the latest brand ambassador for BoohooMAN. He’s launched his own edit for the brand, and has done a shoot modelling all the pieces.

5. Chloe Burrows – £250k

Love Island 2021 net worths

via Instagram @chloeburrows

Chloe is up next – with a net worth of £250k. Alongside sponsored posts on Instagram, she has been named as the first ever face of JD Women. She will model lots of new ranges and pieces, as well as taking over the brand’s TikTok and presenting brand new YouTube series’ and podcast episodes.

4. Kaz Kamwi – £300k

The net worths of the Love Island 2021 cast and who from the show has made the most according to Heat Rich List, Kaz Kamwi

via Instagram @kazkamwi

Kaz was an influencer and fashion blogger before the villa, so coming out into the world of sponsored Instagram adverts is a walk in the park for her. She’s obviously doing it very well because the 27-year-old is already worth £300k.

3. Liam Reardon – £500k

via Instagram @liamreardon1

Liam won with Millie in 2021, but they broke up a year later. He was a reported net worth of £500k, after he set up a business renovating homes, and appeared on the most recent series of Celebs Go Dating.

2. Liberty Poole – £1.7million

Love Island 2021 net worths

via Instagram @libertypoolex

Liberty is one of the most successful Islanders from this 2021’s cohort, and she’s set to be one of the most successful Love Island contestants there has ever been. Since walking out of the Love Island 2021 villa, Liberty Poole has signed four huge brand deals, which together have paved her way to becoming a multi-millionaire.

She made her first million pretty quickly after leaving the villa, bagging herself £1million in a deal with In The Style. She’s the fashion brand’s newest brand ambassador, and it’s been reported the money she will earn could double to £2million with commissions and royalties on top. 22-year-old Lib’s most recent deal is to be the face of makeup brand, Lola’s Lashes. The deal wraps up back to back signings for her, which have been six figures with Skinny Tan, five figures with Boux Avenue and the £1million fashion deal with In The Style.

1. Millie Court – £2million

Millie Court

via Instagram @milliegracecourt

The net worths of the Love Island 2021 stars takes another big jump with the reigning champ, Millie Court. By now, winning half of the £50k on the show is just a drop in the ocean for her, who has a current net worth of £2million. She’s signed a new huge brand deal, which at the time was believed to be the biggest signed by an Islander in history.

Before the Love Island villa, Millie was working in fashion, as a buyer’s administrator for ASOS. And ASOS is now the brand she will be working with. She’s signed what is believed to be a multi-million pound deal which will see her become the global face of the brand.