You season three trailer

It’s finally here! The full You season three trailer has just dropped and it is very intense

This trailer has me in a chokehold

The full trailer for season three of You on Netflix has just dropped, and wow it looks incredible.

It begins with Love giving birth and Joe talking about fatherhood. We then see Joe and Love having several arguments and fights, mainly about Joe being “obsessed” with another woman!! The trailer ends with Henry in his car seat in the woods while Love and Joe are digging behind him.

The new full trailer is mega intense, watch it below:

In the previous trailer for You season three, we see a cake which has been coated in blood-red icing saying “welcome baby”. Then we can hear Joe speaking in the background. He says: “People these days will name their kids anything to get attention and despite your mother’s background and your glam-ma’s determination to refer to you as Forty Reincarnated, I know better.

“A boy is not what we expected, and I would be lying if I said the thought of a mini-me was surely exciting, and not without challenges. Let’s just say I’m hoping you’ll do as I say, not as I do. But, for you, I can change. I’ll be the man you look up to. A man you will be proud to call dad.”

Joe then reveals the baby’s name is Henry. He continues: “Choosing your name is the first of a lifetime of decisions I’ll make to give you the best life possible. To protect you. To shape who you will become. Who are you going to be?”

Everything we know about season three of You on Netflix

We know this season is going to be insane, the show’s creator and writer Sera Gamble said it herself. She said: “The episodes are fucking bonkers and the performances are insanely good.”

You season three trailer

via Netflix

We’re also going to meet Henry who is Joe and Love’s baby. Plus, we are expecting to meet a load of new characters, one of them being Joe’s mystery neighbour who he spots through the fence at the end of season two.

It’s all happening!!!

Season three of YOU will be available on Netflix from October 15th. Seasons one and two are available now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.