How well do you actually remember season one and two of You? Take this quiz to find out

Joe Goldberg will forever live rent free in my head

Right now, we’re all desperately awaiting season three of You on Netflix. It seems like a million years ago when we lost got our Joe Goldberg fix and, to be honest, I really miss him and his psychopath ways. Something about Joe just really hits different, you know?

So whilst there’s only so many times you can sit and rewatch season one and two (believe me I have done), there are other ways you need to fill the You shaped void in your life. And that’s where this season one and two of You on Netflix bumper trivia quiz comes in. Yes, you are so welcome.

From quotes in the show, to remembering the characters and just how many people Joe has actually killed, it’s time to really test your knowledge.

Here’s a trivia quiz all about season one and two of You on Netflix, to just kill some time before season three:

No, a release date for season three of You has STILL not been confirmed. But to be the first to know, and for all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook. 

Related stories recommended by this writer, to waste even more time before season three:

You season three full cast: Meet the 15 new people joining the Netflix show

Quiz: On a scale of one to Joe Goldberg, how much of a creep are you?

• Quiz: Which character from You season two are you?

• If you like You, here are nine Netflix shows for you to binge watch next

• Meet Natalie: Joe’s new twisted love obsession in season three of You on Netflix