Meet Natalie: Joe’s new twisted love obsession in season three of You on Netflix

Finally we know who the mysterious neighbour is!

Finally, the identity of the mysterious neighbour we saw Joe spying on at the end of season two of YOU has been revealed – meet Natalie, who’s about to become his new love obsession.

Yep Joe’s back at it again, and this time he really doesn’t give a damn, because the girl he’s lusting over is married. He’s described as having a “growing fascination” towards her and cares deeply about her interesting and seemingly perfect life and vibe.

Natalie is described as: “Married to a powerful man, Natalie is a professional and social success. But she sees through the shallow, Stepford-esque vibe that surrounds her, and beneath her wry exterior, she leads a secret life. One that Joe is willing to work hard to learn more about.”

You season three, YOU, Netflix, Natalie, cast, Joe, love, obsession, neighbour, identity, theories, new, cast, latest

via Instagram @michaelamcmanus

The role of Natalie in season three of YOU is played by Michaela McManus. You might recognise Michaela from her roles as Jules in The Vampire Diaries, Lindsey in One Tree Hill or as Alana Hayes in SEAL Team. She’s also appeared in Law & Order: SVU and Hawaii Five-0.

Series show runner, Sara Gamble, told The Hollywood Reporter there’s “lots to come” between Joe and Natalie in season three. She said: “I think to me, the most important thing about that last scene [in season two] is just confirmation that Joe is still Joe in a way that’s not going to be great for him. That he has not learned that he cannot just keep looking for the next person to attach his hopes and dreams to that way. It seems clear that he’s falling into some version of that same pattern.”

You season three, theories, You, Netflix, cast, Natalie, neighbour

This finally puts to bed the wild fan theories of who the neighbour could have been. People believed it could have been Beck back from the dead (yes, really) or even Beck’s sister or mother coming to get revenge on Joe for what he did.

Natalie is one of 15 new cast members joining the show for season three, there’s going to be a lot of change!!

The exact release date for season three of YOU has not yet been announced, but it is expected in 2021. For all the latest Netflix news, drops and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.