the kissing booth 3

The Kissing Booth 3: Everything you need to know about the final movie in the trilogy

Marco is back! Big yikes

Netflix just dropped the trailer for The Kissing Booth 3 which means we’re coming to an end with Elle and Noah’s love story.

Last year, Netflix gave us a clip of the third movie but the latest full trailer shows us an extended look at the dilemmas Elle faces in the final movie of the series. She has to decide where she wants to go to college, balance her friendship with Lee and also maintain her relationship with Noah.

the kissing booth 3

via Netflix on YouTube

What’s the release date for The Kissing Booth 3?

The third movie will come on 11 August. Netflix confirmed the third film shortly after The Kissing Booth 2 was released last July. So it’ll be just over a year since the second film was released.

Is the movie going to based on a book like the first two?

So we know the first two Kissing Booth movies in the trilogy were based on books. But people have speculated this isn’t the case for the third movie because the book The Kissing Booth 3: One Last Time comes out for pre-ordering the day after the film gets dropped on Netflix.

This time round we’re expecting to see Elle facing the decision whether she should go to Berkeley and be with her best friend Lee. Or, go to Harvard and be close to her boyfriend Noah.

The second movie ended with Elle having made up with Noah’s new British friend, Chloe, after finding an earring under Noah’s bed. And Lee managed to win over his girlfriend again, Rachel. So both couples were still together at the end of the sequel. Oh, and remember that guy, Marco? Who Elle kissed? He’s back and it’s rumoured he still has feelings for Elle.

Taylor Perez has confirmed he wants “justice for Marco” in terms of his relationship with Elle. So we can expect some relationship drama between Elle and Noah.

Watch the trailer for The Kissing Booth 3 on Netflix here:

Kissing Booth 3 will be available on Netflix from August 11. For all the latest Netflix news, drama and memes, like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.