Meet Jacob Elordi: The Kissing Booth star and Euphoria fitty that everyone wants to climb

HE’S SIX FOOT FOUR

So, The Kissing Booth 2 came out today and as a result, every person in the world is thinking about one thing: Jacob Elordi. I don’t care what your sexuality is – you see Jacob Elordi and you just immediately swoon. The man’s a 6 ft 4, Australian, edgy af hunk and you expect me not to press my face against my laptop screen and pant every time he’s on screen? Preposterous.

But seriously, there’s a lot to be known about man of the minute Jacob Elordi. He’s currently dating Zendaya, he was with Joey King (Kissing Booth co-star) for two years, his Insta is vibey as hell and he’s actually way younger than you’d think (genuinely with that height I expected to google him and it be like: Jacob Elordi is 32 years old lmao). Come with me while I walk you through it all. Here’s everything you need to know about Jacob Elordi.

He’s Australian

Any fan of Jacob Elordi who has watched him act but yet to see him interviewed is generally a bit gob smacked when they hear his real voice. It’s akin to the shock you felt when you realised Ed Westwick wasn’t actually American and Chuck Bass was one big lie. Jacob is, to put it lightly, Aussie as fuck. And it is very pleasant to listen to. Here’s a lil treat just for you.

Jacob is 23 years old

Jacob Elordi is currently 23 years old and was born on the 26th June 1997. This makes him a Cancer, which means he’s most compatible with Taurus, Virgo, Scorpio and Pisces. Just in case you were wondering.

He’s currently dating Zendaya

jacob elordi, jacob elordi height, jacob elordi instagram, jacob elordi movies, jacob elordi movies and tv shows, jacob elordi zendaya, are jacob elordi and zendaya still dating, are jacob elordi and joey king still dating, jacob elordi joey king, jacob elordi joey king breakup,

Via @jacobelordi on Instagram

Jacob and Zendaya play opposing roles on Euphoria; their characters only really meet to threaten each other every now and then. But clearly something sparked in those one or two scenes because the two have been rumoured to be dating since filming ended. After Euphoria premiered the two were pictured on holiday in Greece together and then walking the streets of New York in matching cool outfits where Jacob was papped kissing Z on the head. Honestly, it makes me SWOON. Can you find a more good looking couple than Zendaya and Jacob Elordi? No is the answer. You cannot.

He used to date Joey King

Before dating female costar numero dos, numero uno was Joey King. His Kissing Booth love interest became a real-life love interest when the two got together on the set of the movie and then dated afterward. They posted cute Instas of them kissing and meeting each other at the airport, surprising each other on set. They dated for about two years after meeting on The Kissing Booth set in 2017. Then, around the time Joey shaved her head, it all fell apart. They’re amicable exes, though, don’t worry. The two reunited to film The Kissing Booth 2 and apparently it was all good – they even spoke about dating in the public eye during this interview. All out in the open. Very nice.

His Insta is very *edgy vibes*

Despite being the star of a – arguably very cringe – mainstream Netflix teen rom-com, Jacob is actually very edgy it seems. His Insta is minimal, with very few posts and when he does post they’re often lacking in captions. A fan commented “King of no captions” on one of his most recent pics, truly summing up his vibe. He’s got the Insta of that fit cool boy on your course that you’re too scared to talk to until you’re three pints deep in the SU.

He is a very tall man

That HEIGHT DIFFERENCE my God

Jacob Elordi is six foot four, which is damn tall. You have to see it to believe it, genuinely. Anyone who’s watched Euphoria and seen Jacob Elordi in a scene alongside Maddy (Alexa Demie, who’s 5’6″ aka not even that short for a woman) or like… literally any other cast member, will know how tall Jacob is. He towers over Joey King in Kissing Booth too and is capable of picking up seemingly anyone and swinging them over his back like a sack of potatoes. God, I wish I was that sack of potatoes.