Quiz: Can you match the iconic Love Island quote to the Islander who said it?

I WAS COMING BACK HERE TO TELL YOU I LOVED YOU

Love Island is back and my mind, body and soul could not be any more READY for it. We don’t know yet what this year’s go-to phrase will be, but one thing’s for sure: Every series of Love Island is full of so many iconic quotes.

There are some classic Love Island phrases, like “my type on paper”, “all my eggs in one basket” and “I’ve got a text!!!!”. These crop up every year and they seemingly didn’t originate from anywhere, they just came into being with some sort of divine power.

But what about all the iconic Love Island one-liner quotes? From “congrats, hun” and “I’m loyal babes” to “I’m like a polar bear” and “what’s Brexit?”, can you remember which of the Islanders said them? Put your knowledge to the test and take this quiz to match the Love Islander to their iconic quotes from the show.

Take this quiz and match all these Love Island quotes to the Islander who said them:

Love Island 2021 starts on Monday 28th June on ITV2. For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.