The most iconic Love Island sex scenes of all time, ranked

Series two had SO much shagging

The new Love Islanders have been VERY tame so far this year, barely giving us anything to cringe over, but this wasn't always the case. A look back at old series gives us an absolute ton of bored, horny, fit people shagging to their hearts content. Last year brought us the Do Bits Society, and the first series had so much shagging that, there was even some on the first night.

Love Island has loads of rules, like no nudity, no masturbation and no drunk or unsafe sex, but that certainly doesn't stop any of them from shagging all summer long. This year, there are even rumoured sex toys in the Hideaway, and apparently Caroline Flack wants there to be a threesome, so we've got a lot to look forward to.

Before any of that happens, though, here's a ranking of all the iconic Love Island sex scenes that have happened so far, from the first series to now:

12. Curtis and Amy's sex faces

Last week, Curtis and Amy were first Love Islanders of this series to do bits, and people had a LOT of questions about Amy's sex face.

Curtis then showed off his sex face while the Islanders were playing a game of suck and blow.

Image may contain: Smile, Arm, Person, Face, Human

11. Zoe and Jordan in the Hideaway toilet

Zoe and Jordan were one of the power couples of series one. They were sent to the Hideaway on Jordan's birthday, and ended up shagging in the toilet, because there weren't cameras in there. Zoe was a "good, Christian girl" who refused to even take part in the Karma Sutra game.

For some reason they pretended they weren't shagging but were looking at a massive spider??? It was all a bit weird.

10. That weird whipping challenge

The Love Island series two producers had obviously run out of ideas for challenges, because they made all the girls dress up as sexy maids, policewomen and school girls, and then whip and tickle the boys. Apparently the goal was to raise the boy's heart rate the most??

The girls were meant to try to be as sexy as they could, but Olivia said it was "the most un-sexiest I've ever felt". Kady worked tactically, choosing not to try and be sexy but instead literally just tickling her man non-stop. It must've worked, because she ended up raising his heart rate the most and winning.

Image may contain: Skin, Clothing, Apparel, Human, Person, Costume

9. Olivia and Rykard shagging next to Rachel

Series two's Olivia and Rykard were coupled up as friends, while Rykard was cracking on with new girl Rachel. One night, Olivia and Rykard had weird spooning sex while Rachel was sleeping RIGHT NEXT to them. Olivia and Rykard never really explained what happened or why, but for the rest of the series they were just mates and nothing else happened.

After Rachel was kicked out of the villa, she obvs found out the whole thing. Then Rykard left for Rachel, and there was the unforgettable scene where she confronted Rykard about Olivia.

8. Tommy and Molly-Mae's spooning

Last night, Tommy and Molly-Mae became probably the first couple of Love Island 2019 to shag. Some people are saying that they only did bits, but it looked like they were shagging while spooning. Whatever they were doing, people were disturbed by Tommy's VERY intense staring.

7. Nathan and Cara's 'second base'

One night early on in series two, Nathan literally begged Cara to "go to second base", like a horny 16-year-old at a house party. She ended up doing it, though. He called it "unbelievable" and even thanked God when it was over. Maybe that's why they won their series.

Image may contain: Sleeping, Asleep, Linen, Person, Human, Home Decor, Furniture, Bed, Blanket

6. All the Islanders having sex at once

One night in series two, basically all the Islanders had sex at once and it was a moment where everyone who'd chosen to watch Love Island with their parents died of embarrassment.

Image may contain: Bed, Indoors, Room, Bedroom, Furniture, Human, Person

Adam sat up in bed and watched for some reason, which was VERY weird. And Nathan and Cara didn't shag, because Nathan was too busy narrating everybody else's shagging like it was a horse race.

Image may contain: Apparel, Clothing, Face, Bed, Pillow, Blanket, Cushion, Human, Person, Furniture

5. Megan and Wes trying to have sex in the middle of the day

Megan was undoubtably the top shagger of last year's series four. One afternoon she and Wes headed to the bedroom to try and shag, but ended up getting caught by fellow Islander Stephanie while Megan was taking her top off. Meg tried to say that it was because her bikini hurt, but she wasn't fooling anyone.

After Stephanie left, Meg and Wes tried to crack on but ended getting caught again by Islander Laura, and then were interrupted for a third time by series four winner Jack.

Image may contain: Dorm Room, Furniture, Bed, Hostel, Room, Indoors, Bedroom, Housing, Building, Person, HumanImage may contain: Hostel, Cushion, Housing, Bed, Furniture, Building, Person, HumanImage may contain: Crib, Sleeping, Asleep, Bed, Furniture, Person, Human, Cushion, Pillow

4. Kem and Amber getting caught

Series three winners Kem and Amber also had sex in broad daylight, and ended up getting caught. After the mood hit while they were by the pool, the pair ran around the whole villa, trying to find somewhere to shag.

They ended up opting for just going under the sheets in bed. Afterwards, fellow Islander Nathan walked in on them. Awks.

Image may contain: Asleep, Sleeping, Apparel, Clothing, People, Female, Blanket, Face, Bed, Furniture, Pillow, Cushion, Human, Person

3. Terry and Malin in front of literally everyone

In series two, Terry and Malin shagged in the VERY well-lit bedroom, while a load of other Islanders were watching. Somehow, Terry and Malin managed to block out their fellow Islanders' laughter and shouts of "oh yeah!" "That's a good rhythm! "Good stroke!". How cringe.

Image may contain: Cushion, Pillow, Human, Person

2. Alex and Zara in the Hideaway

In series two, Zara chose Alex to go to the Hideaway with her. After they'd finished, the Love Island producers showed the iconic but highly cringe footage of Zara licking her teeth. Zara even ended up losing her Miss GB crown over the footage!

Image may contain: Cushion, Laughing, Baby, Newborn, Head, Smile, Face

The other Islanders were NOT happy that they'd had sex. Alex was talking to Islander Olivia Buckland at the time – the one who had sex with Rykard! Alex and Olivia are now married, and one of the only Love Island couples that are still going strong. Alex's sex face was shown, too.

Image may contain: Smile, Skin, Baby, Newborn, Head, Cushion, Pillow, Person, Face, Human

1. Emma Jane and Terry shagging on top of the sheets

After Malin left in series two, Terry was quick to crack on with Emma-Jane. Emma-Jane thought that if they had sex out in the open, rather than under the covers, it would count as porn and so the Love Island producers wouldn't be able to show it on TV. Oh no, no, no. Turns out, they definitely CAN show it.

Image may contain: Face, Human, Person, Back, Skin

All the other Islanders were awake, so they watched the pair going at it too. Fellow Islander Sophie said the next day "I could not believe what I was seeing. Emma was riding him like a bucking bronco." A true icon, and an inspiration to us all.

Image may contain: Bed, Furniture

Related posts recommended by this writer:

These are the 39 wildest Love Island moments EVER

So, what exactly are the Love Island rules that Sherif could have broken?

This is who the Love Island cast are compatible with, based on their star signs