love island iconic quotes

Quiz: Can you match the iconic Love Island quote to the Islander who said it?

I WAS COMING BACK HERE TO TELL YOU I LOVED YOU

My mind, body and soul could not be any more READY for Love Island when it hits 9pm every night. There hasn’t yet been a go-to phrase for the villa this year, but one thing’s for sure: Every series of Love Island is full of so many iconic quotes.

There are some classic Love Island phrases, like “my type on paper”, “all my eggs in one basket” and “I’ve got a text!!!!”. These crop up every year and they seemingly didn’t originate from anywhere, they just came into being with some sort of divine power.

But what about all the iconic Love Island one-liner quotes? From “congrats, hun” and “I’m loyal babes” to “I’m like a polar bear” and “I licked her tit or whatever”, can you remember which of the Islanders said them? Put your knowledge to the test and take this quiz to match the Love Islander to their iconic quotes from the show.

Take this quiz and match all these Love Island quotes to the Islander who said them:

Love Island 2023 continues on ITV2 and ITVX at 9pm tonight. For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.