love island original couples

Quiz: Can you remember who all your fave Love Islanders were originally coupled up with?

I literally refuse to believe who Amy Hart was first with

Cara and Nathan. Jack and Dani. Tommy and Molly-Mae. These are some of the greatest Love Island couples ever, and every single one of them coupled up on their first day in the villa, and then stayed together all the way to the final – and even beyond the show, too. But some of the most iconic Love Island contestants were in incredibly rogue original couples.

Whether they entered the villa on day one and chose their partner lined up by the pool, or whether they came in to Casa Amor and let all hell break loose by choosing whatever man they wanted, regardless of the consequences, looking back at the original Love Island couples is an absolute TIME.

But can you remember who all these iconic Love Islanders were first with? From Megan Barton Hanson to Ovie Soko to Siannise Fudge, put your encyclopedic knowledge to the test and try to remember who they were first with when they entered the villa, and take this quiz to find out.

Put your knowledge of Love Island original couples to the test with this quiz:

Love Island 2023 continues on ITV2 and ITVX at 9pm tonight. For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.