kuwtk reunion

There’s gonna be a KUWTK reunion show and this is everything we know so far

I am so ready for Andy Cohen to grill them

Keeping Up With The Kardashians is finally coming to an end after 20 seasons, but before they leave us the Kardashians are treating us all to a KUWTK reunion show.

Last night Kim shared the trailer for the two-part special on her Instagram story which showed the six Kardashian and Jenner women sitting down for a tell all interview with Andy Cohen.

On her story Kim said: “Join us for a sit-down 20 seasons in the making. Catch the two-part @kuwtk reunion starting next Thursday, June 17th on @eentertainment.”

via E!

The first part will air on 17th June and the second on 20th June, both on E! A reunion like this has been a long time in the making and so this is everything you need to know about the special:

It’s being hosted by Andy Cohen

Real Housewives fans will know the only way to do a reunion episode is to have it hosted by Andy Cohen.

Andy has hosted all the Real Housewives reunion episodes and usually grills the stars on exactly what they’ve been up to in the show.

Seeing as there’s been 20 seasons of Keeping Up With The Kardashians, that’s a lot of drama to unpack.

A lot of intense topics will be discussed

We all know Andy doesn’t like to shy away from uncomfortable conversations and this is certainly going to be the case.

In the episodes the Kardashians and Jenners are set to talk about why the show is ending, Tristan’s cheating, Kourtney’s relationship with Travis Barker and how Kris feels about Caitlyn.

According to Page Six the episodes will also cover Kim’s robbery in Paris, Kylie’s denial of her lip fillers, Khloé’s divorce from Lamar Odom and Kim’s current divorce with Kanye.

Scott Disick will make an appearance

via E!

Whilst there doesn’t seem to be many guest appearances in the reunion, we do know Scott Disick will be making an appearance. And really, how can you have a Keeping Up With The Kardashians reunion without the Lord there?

In the trailer for the show it appears Andy asks Scott and Kourtney about their relationship status in particular why they are not together.

In a clip Kourtney says: “I think the substance abuse was the dealbreaker” and Scott replies “I was pretty irresponsible”.

Watch the full KUWTK reunion trailer here:

Two seasons of Keeping Up With The Kardashians are available on Netflix UK. For all the latest Netflix news, drops and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.