kardashian quiz

Quiz: Can you guess which Kardashian said the iconic quote?

No prizes for ‘rise and shine’

Whether you think they’re talented or not, there’s no denying the Kardashian Jenner family come up with some classic one liners. Where would we be without Kris Jenner’s iconic phrase: “Kim, would you stop taking pictures of yourself? Your’s sister going to jail.”

The sisters all have a unique way of phrasing things. Kourtney is straight up savage with what she says, whereas Khloé is the funny one, often saying self depreciating phrases. And you can’t leave Scott out of the one liners hall of fame. His speciality is saying what we’re all thinking when watching Keeping Up With The Kardashians.

But how well do you know some of the most iconic Kardashian quotes? Would you be able to pass a Kardashian quiz about the classic quotes? Do you know who said: “Kim, there’s people that are dying”? And can you workout who is responsible for this savage question: “Are you going to be a boring whore your whole life?”

Take our Kardashian quiz to see if you really the know family well:

For all the latest Netflix news, drops and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.