Scooby Doo: The Movie, live action, trivia, quiz, test

How well do you remember the iconic Scooby Doo movie? Take this quiz to find out

To me, Spooky Island will always be a real place

Honestly, cinema peaked when the live-action version of Scooby Doo was released. It’s been 19 years since Scooby Doo: The Movie first hit screens and since then you’ve probably watched it a million times and enjoyed it equally each time. But enjoyment aside, how much were you actually paying attention to the plot? Because clearly Scooby Doo: The Movie is all about the deep and intense storylines, so the following trivia quiz is about to put you to the test on it.

The live-action film was released in 2002 and sees Fred, Daphne, Velma, Shaggy and Scooby-Doo, aka Mystery Inc, back together again solving mysteries. They head out to Spooky Island to investigate some of the weird goings on at the resort.

But only some of us can truly be Mystery Inc honorary members, and remember the film like it came out yesterday. Find out below if that’s you, or if you’re just another meddling kid.

Take this trivia quiz to see if you really do remember the Scooby Doo: The Movie

If you’re a lil rusty, Scooby Doo: The Movie is available on Amazon Prime and you can set a reminder for when it comes back on Netflix here. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.