paris hilton poor t-shirt

Um, so Paris Hilton revealed her ‘stop being poor’ t-shirt was actually photoshopped

Sorry but my mind is blown

Paris Hilton revealed on her TikTok the iconic “stop being poor” t-shirt was actually photoshopped and I’m honestly in shock.

Speaking on her TikTok yesterday Paris said “So there’s this photo online of me, I’m sure you’ve seen it.” She then went onto show the extremely famous image of her in a white tank top that says “stop being poor”.

Paris then went onto drop the bombshell that this t-shirt was not actually real at all and instead was photoshopped.

She said: “I never wore that shirt. This was completely photoshopped everyone thinks it’s real but that’s not the truth.”

@parishiltonDebunking the ##STOPBEINGPOOR myth. 🙅🏼‍♀️😹 Don’t believe everything you read. 😏 ##greenscreen ##Iconic 👑♬ original sound – ParisHilton

Paris revealed the t-shirt actually said “stop being desperate” and showed a picture of herself with her sister Nicky Hilton in the same T-shirt. She went onto remind us all to not “believe everything you read”.

Paris wore the T-shirt in Las Vegas in 2005 to celebrate Nicky’s launch of her clothing range.

According to Know Your Meme the original photoshop happened in 2013, when someone on Tumblr uploaded the edited image.

Many people commented on Paris’ TikTok saying they actually preferred the fake one. One person said: “As a poor person I kinda dig the photoshopped one tbh” and another said: “We didn’t take it personal.”

I think we all know that in our hearts the edited version is the version we’ll love the most.