paris hilton or nicole richie quiz

Quiz: They’re both iconic, but are you more Paris Hilton or Nicole Richie?

Would be happy with either queen

The early 2000s can be summed up by two iconic women – Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie. They were funny, spoilt and pioneers of the Juicy Couture tracksuits, but who are you most like? It’s time to find out with a quiz.

It’s been over 15 years since The Simple Life first aired on TV and yet Paris and Nicole have stayed in our lives, all be it with better outfits. Paris is now a majorly impressive business woman, starred in the Fenty show and has also turned into a bit of an activist detailing the abuse she suffered at school in her new documentary. And Nicole is incredibly chic, best friends with Adele, has chickens and gives off that cool girl aura that makes you want to be mates with her.

And tbh I want to be both of them, but life isn’t that simple, you can only be similar to one of them. At their core they are two very different people, Paris is mainstream, sparkly and the centre of attention. Whereas Nicole is laid back, edgy and produces an epic oneliner.

So who are you more like? Well take this Paris Hilton or Nicole Richie quiz to find out: