Revealed: The biggest Married at First Sight Australia villain, as chosen by you

Over 6,000 of you voted to choose the biggest marital maniac

As Married at First Sight Australia draws to its conclusion for UK viewers, we’ve all had some time to reflect. There’s been love, there’s been laughs, but there’s also been some outright villainy. So much so that we asked you to vote for the biggest Married at First Sight Australia villain – and over 6,000 of you did just that.

With nearly half the vote, the winner is Jess. Her Dan-stealing antics put her well clear of second-placed Ines. Rounding out the top three was Susie, who got 18 per cent of the vote.

The voting also reveals that there’s clearly a lot more blame placed on the women in the affairs – Ines got over five times as many votes as  Sam, and Jess got 36 times as many votes as Dan.

We would also like to talk to the 23 people who voted for Jules. Who hurt you?

The results in full:

1. Jess: 43.93 per cent

2. Ines: 27.59 per cent

3. Susie: 18.45 per cent

4. Sam: 5.73 per cent

5. Mike: 1.56 per cent

6. Dan: 1.19 per cent

7. Elizabeth: 0.58 per cent

8. Jules: 0.38 per cent

9. Matt: 0.35 per cent

10. Dino: 0.25 per cent

Married at First Sight Australia Season 6 is available to watch on All 4 now. 

Related MAFS Australia stories recommended by this writer:

• Married at First Sight Australia babies: The Season 6 cast who now have kids

Which Married at First Sight Australia girl are you? Take this quiz to find out

• The wildest Married at First Sight Australia Season 6 transformations

• Lip jobs and fillers: Even more Married at First Sight Australia Season 6 transformations

• Here are all the Instagrams for the Married at First Sight Australia Season 6 cast

• This is how much cash the Married at First Sight Australia cast is making on Instagram

• Married at First Sight Australia siblings: Meet the brothers and sisters of Season 6