The Gorilla Glue girl is reportedly planning on suing after her hair disaster

Gorilla Glue has issued a statement on Twitter

Tessica Brown, the woman who went viral this week after putting Gorilla Glue on her hair, is reportedly planning on suing Gorilla Glue.

According to TMZ, Tessica is meeting with lawyers and considering litigation. She is planning on suing because whilst the glue warns against the use of the product on skin, eyes and clothing it does not specifically mention hair.

Gorilla Glue published a statement on Twitter yesterday to say they hoped Tessica would recover and the product should be used for home projects.

They said: “We are aware of the situation and we are very sorry to hear about the unfortunate incident that Miss Brown experienced using our Spray Adhesive on her hair. This is a unique situation because this product is not indicated for use in or on hair as it is considered permanent. Our spray adhesive states in the warning label ‘do not swallow. Do not get in eyes, on skin or on clothing…’

“It is used for craft, home auto or office projects to mount things to surfaces such as paper, cardboard, wood, laminate and fabric. We are glad to see in her recent video that Miss Brown has received medical treatment from her local medical facility and wish her the best.”

Last week Tessica went viral on TikTok when she shared a video of her hair that had been set with the super glue after she said she had run out of her usual hairspray.

Tessica’s hair has been stuck for a month and despite numerous attempts to remove the glue her hair has not moved.

Over the weekend Tessica visited the hospital in order to seek treatment for her hair, she is thought to have been in the hospital for 22 hours before opting to leave the hospital and have her sister help her with treating her hair at home.

Tessica has since set up a GoFundMe page and has raised over $13,000.