Everyone is losing their minds over if they see a man or dog in viral optical illusion

Apparently what you see says a lot about your current feelings

Yet again, the internet has been left questioning everything. This time it’s another viral optical illusion but of what some people see as a man, whilst others see a dog.

The picture has gone viral on Facebook and Twitter with people saying they’re completely “baffled” and “disorientated” by what they see in the snow. Here’s the pic:

So what do you see? Here’s what the viral optical illusion actually is, and what this says about you.

What is in the man or dog optical illusion picture?

The picture is of a black poodle dog running in the snow, which to some people might seem abundantly obvious, but others are swearing they see a man running in the other direction, into the woods. Apparently the dog’s tail looks like the back of a man’s head, and he’s wearing a backpack.

Either way, nobody can get their head around it.

man or dog, snow, in, man, dog, poodle, optical illusion, illusion, picture, viral, explained, meaning

via Facebook

via Facebook

via Facebook

via Twitter

What does all this even MEAN???

Apparently, what you see actually says a lot about you. The Sun spoke to  Lee Chambers, an Environmental Psychologist and Wellbeing Consultant, who revealed what your answer says about your personality. He said: “Where your eyes first focus on the picture certainly plays a part in the perception of your image, but your current psychological state can also play a role in whether you see a dog approaching or a human escaping.

“If you are currently anxious, you are much more likely to see the man escaping, seeing the image in a more threatening viewpoint. This will also be more likely if you are more pessimistic or less easy to trust others, seeing something moving away rather than approaching, or a human possibly acting in a sinister manner.”

He said that if you see the dog in the illusion you are currently in a “place of calm confidence”, adding: “If you’re are an optimistic individual, you are more likely to see something coming into your life and see the dog and embrace the snowy vista surrounding it.”

Honestly, my mind is blown.

So, what do you see in the viral man or dog in the snow optical illusion?