‘A relationship should be 50/50, he’s a punk and she does ballet’
Everyone has their idea of what makes up an equal and balanced relationship. Some think it should be a give and take, others think both people should put in the same amount of effort, usually making a relationship 50/50. And the clever people on Twitter have taken this relationship idea to create some quality memes.
The “a relationship should be 50/50” memes have been taking over Twitter and Instagram this weekend. Whilst some are displaying pretty cringe ideals of a relationship, like “I push you to follow your dreams and you push me to follow mine”.
Others are showing a very funny unbalanced divide between things in a relationship by saying things like “I exist and you adore me”. But most of them are just taking the piss by using the format and applying it to the Lord of The Rings and Taylor Swift Songs.
These are the 27 funniest relationships should be 50/50 memes:
1. Avril was 100 per cent correct
2. I would like to thank Zac Efron for my high expectations of men
3. So romantic
4. How is he not a mind reader by now?
5. It’s only fair
6. Did someone say GOALS?
7. The dream
8. Well obviously he has to apologise
9. The Robin to my Batman
10. I’ve turned up, what more do you want from me?
12. He died in a mysterious accident
13. Don’t you just hate when this happens?
14. Happens to me all the time
15. He’s lucky it’s once a month tbh
18. No men under six foot pls
19. Totally fair trade
20. Damn I miss this show
21. Sam really carried Frodo
22. Applications are open for my Insta husband
23. Where do I find someone like this? Asking for a friend…
24. This is how it should be
25. Don’t really see the fairness here
26. Basically got my own driver
27. This one is the clear winner
Featured image credit: Annette Sousa on Unsplash
Related stories recommended by this writer:
•The pubs are shutting at 10pm but these 39 lockdown two reactions are available 24/7
•Ok but why is everyone saying ‘Da Vinky’? Here’s the viral meme explained
•This is how to customise your iPhone home screen now you’ve got the iOS 14 update