‘Awww second lockdown? I was gonna go gym as well.’
Anyone else got the feeling of deja vu? Because let’s face it whilst we’re nearly at the end of September it feels like we’re back in March stuck in a perpetual coronavirus cycle with the threat of a second lockdown looming.
Boris Johnson is addressing the nation at 8pm today, at the same time as the new episode of Bake Off starts, so rude. In his address he’s thought to be announcing that pubs will have to close at 10pm, because obvs corona only comes out at night.
Everything may be going to shit, but at least we have plenty of memes and reactions to get us through this mad time. From jokes about the 10pm curfew, to a full breakdown about a second lockdown, to cancelled Christmas, people on Twitter and Instagram are the gift that keep on giving with the quality memes.
These are the 39 funniest lockdown two memes for you to enjoy (well it’s not like you’ve got anything else to do):
1. “I’ve had enough”
2. How the mighty have fallen
3. Hahaha this is my favourite
4. In case you didn’t know
5. I can’t do it
6. Second one incoming huns x
7. Just a thought
8. Hahha yeah I’m totally fine
9. This is long but so worth it
10. Just gonna have to get my pornstar martini at 8pm
11. Ohhhh shit
12. Merry Christmas everybody
13. Wait, what? No Christmas party?
14. Ffs I just want a white wine
15. National bedtime? Sounds like a great idea
16. Lol I wish
17. Sounds pretty easy to me
18. Still not going to make banana bread
19. Wake me up when this is all over
20. Potentially the worst sequel in history
21. I’m out
23. Bottomless brunch anyone?
24. Finish that vodka soda and it’s my time to shine
26. I have aged beyond my years in the last few months
27. Where did they all go?
28. Oh you’re a fan of lockdown? Name five songs from their first album
29. Hehehe I see you
30. The actual cheek of it
31. Makes sense
32. Look I’m just gonna have to start early ok
33. If the curfew works I’ll be stunned
34. There’s always a silver lining
35. If I have to I will
36. Giving up rn
37. I am done for here
38. Not even corona could stand up to Shirley
39. Damn, what a shame
Featured image credit (background): Annie Spratt on Unsplash
Related stories recommended by this writer:
•This is how to customise your iPhone home screen now you’ve got the iOS 14 update
•You didn’t win Molly-Mae’s giveaway, so drown your sorrows in these 23 memes instead
•These 31 ‘Summer fun! (*private island)’ memes have tested negative multiple times