It’s official: These are the country’s most ridiculously expensive private schools

You’ve gotta spend money to make money

Tatler’s 2020 school guide has ranked the most expensive boarding schools in the country and…my word.

Honestly, these are ridiculous but if you’ve got £15,000 to spend per term, all for the pleasure of not seeing your incredibly annoying offspring, then go off.

The only logical conclusion is: if you’re really rich and send your child to Eton, you don’t love them as much as if you sent them to d’Overbroeck’s.

Hurtwood House – the school which produced Hans Zimmer and Emily Blunt – comes in second, pipped to first by just £26.

View this post on Instagram

Over the past four months, our Upper Sixth have been busy with their university applications. Currently, they have 366 offers from Russell Group universities – a remarkable number. Given that a number of universities have yet to start offering, including the vast majority of medical schools, we expect this number to rise considerably. We're also delighted that 28 of our pupils have secured offers at Oxford and Cambridge this year, at a range of colleges and for a variety of degrees. All of our pupils have worked incredibly hard to win their places – a very well done to our offer holders! #School #University #UniversityOffers #Oxbridge #BrightonCollege #HardWork #IndependentEducation

A post shared by Brighton College (@brightoncollegeuk) on

Also among the top dogs is Brighton College, which counts Skins actor Dakota Blue Richards and former England wicket keeper Matt Prior amongst its alumni, as well as

But which is the most expensive? Find out below:\