Oh boy, now TikTok girls are loudly sighing to get their boyfriends’ attention

At least they’re clothed now

Is it just me or is TikTok the horniest place on Earth? When couples aren’t surprising each other by getting naked or obsessing over pegging, they’re coming up with new challenges to try and initiate sex while their fella is playing video games or on a conference call. If you use TikTok you’ve probably seen it but in case you haven’t, I give you: the boyfriend sigh challenge.

What is the boyfriend sigh challenge and where did it come from?

This particular trend is one of many similar ones littering the TikTok For You page, and like its brethren it revolves around couples prodding each other for reactions. The boyfriend sigh challenge is not to be confused with the naked challenge or the dirty text challenge, which focus on getting naked in front of your boyfriend and sending him a dirty text while you’re out in public respectively. This one is comparatively tamer when you think about it.

boyfriend sigh challenge, tiktok trend, sighing in front of boyfriend for attention, best videos, hilarious tiktoks, reactions

The state of this

How do I do the sigh challenge?

It’s obviously super self-evident how you perform this modern mating ritual but in case you are, in fact, a bit dense, here it is in five easy steps:

Step 1) Acquire boyfriend (this is the hardest step)

Step 2) Wait until el boyf is occupied. He could be on his phone, playing a video game, watching TV or even cooking. Anything goes provided he is not giving you attention.

Step 3) Start recording a TikTok (if you don’t do this then literally what is the point?)

Step 4) Sigh very loudly and obviously.

Step 5) Observe reaction. If you’re lucky your bf will take your sighing to mean you want to have lots of sex and then you get to put evidence of that out into the public were literal millions might see it. Hooray.

All the best examples of the challenge:

@xoxo.savvvyHe’s so cute🥺 ##foryoupage ##sighchallenge ##smallgestures ##WerkItFromHome ##fyp ##cutecouple♬ original sound – xoxo.savvvy

@ariboobella##sighingchallenge ##sigh ##sighchallenge ##foryou ##foryoupage ❤️🥰♬ original sound – ariboobella

@paola_irlThis was his reaction ##sighchallenge ##lovehisreaction ##boyfriend ##foryoupage♬ original sound – paolarivera7542

@laurinvanolstsigh in front of your bf & see what happens pls😂😂🥺🥺 ##sighchallenge ##celebratedoctors ##sidehustle ##distancedance ##boyfriend♬ original sound – laurinvanolst

@mileyyyxiao“Get over here” 🥺 ##fyp ##foryou ##cutevideo ##boyfriendchallenge ##sighchallenge ##bf♬ original sound – mileyyyxiao