Girls on TikTok are now sending dirty texts to their bfs to film their reactions

Get. A. Room

I regret to inform you that the heteros are indeed at it again. Apparently it was not enough for them to gross us out by filming their significant other’s reaction to them walking into a room completely starkers, now they have to gross out the people around them also. Rather than sext their boyfriends before bed, or while they’re at work, they’re doing it in front of their friends and family. I present: The TikTok dirty text challenge.

But how does this viral trend really work, and where did it originate? Read on and find out.

What is the TikTok dirty text challenge and where did it come from?

The challenge is super simple. All you have to do is send a horny text to your boyfriend while you’re at a family gathering, like a barbeque, or a religious service, and film how they react. Maybe they’ll walk off to have a wank, maybe they’ll shift about awkwardly to cover their boner, or maybe they’ll subtly ask you to meet in your parents’ bathroom for some really bad sex. The possibilities truly are endless.

TikTok dirty text challenge explained: Why are girls on TikTok sending horny texts to their boyfriends and filming their reactions?

Who knows? Maybe it’s a good meme

Who started the challenge is unknown because (as with the naked challenge), users have to find clever ways to misspell captions and hashtags to illude TikTok’s braindead algorithm.

How do I do the TikTok dirty text challenge?

Firstly you have to acquire a boyfriend – hard to achieve in lockdown but still possible. Then situate yourself in front of other people. The sense of adventure isn’t there if you’re alone together, otherwise, you’d just initiate sex like a normal person and that isn’t going to get you TikTok famous.

Once the time is right, send them a lude text, the contents of which are entirely up to you: maybe it’s a nude, maybe an invitation to shag, or maybe a sonnet. Whatever gets Your Man™ going is fair game. Hopefully, Your Man™ will react in a way that doesn’t embarrass you and instead makes you look like a top shagger.

Then upload the video to TikTok (soundtrack: “I like Him” by Princess Nokia, obv) and rake in the likes and follows, only to inevitably take it down once your boyf’s boss sees the video.