These 22 ridiculous headlines prove what a wild ride 2020 has been already
Try explaining these to your 2019 self
This year has been crazy. Some of the things that have actually happened you would think have come straight out of a table read for a new series of Riverdale. Seriously, the headlines 2020 has given us have been nothing short of insanity.
Imagine trying to explain to someone in 2019 that sex with someone from outside of your household is literally illegal. Or that people were going to be fighting in supermarkets over toilet roll. A few years ago nobody had ever heard of Dominic Cummings, and now he’s a meme sensation. And who had an “underwater ghost village frozen in time set to resurface” on their bingo card?
Here are some of the wildest headlines from 2020 so far. Strap in, these are a lot.
1. Couples? Who can’t touch? Are you sure?
2. I mean, ok
3. This definitely came from a random headline generator
4. Yes, the actual Bratz
5. NOT NOW UNDERWATER GHOST VILLAGE FROZEN IN TIME
7. Imagine explaining this entire chaotic tale to someone who had no idea of 2020 yet
8. I never thought we would need to be told this
9. Sounds… fun?
10. This just isn’t normal
11. I really have no idea what is happening here
12. This is too much to take-in in one go
14. What sorry?
15. 2019 me simply did not need to know this information
16. Hold on, don’t these guys sell TEA?
17. I NEVER thought I’d see the day
18. Two names I would never expect to see in the same sentence
19. IF WE DO WHAT SORRY?
20. Who? What? Sorry? WHY?
21. At this point, am I even surprised anymore?
22. Sure. Do it.
It’s been chaotic, to say the least.