Introducing the jilted exes of the winter Love Island cast

Some have some VERY harsh words

Remember when Jack Fincham’s ex girlfriend went into Casa Amor? Or when we all first found out Paige’s ex boyfriend was Lewis Capaldi? That’s the kind of god-tier Love Island drama we all live for. When the Love Island exes come out of the woodwork, it’s that extra dash of spice we all need.

So who are the exes of all of the current Islanders? It’s time to meet them all.

Charlotte Kirkup – Finley’s ex girlfriend

Finley Tapp is only believed to have broken up with is his ex girlfriend, Charlotte Kirkup, shortly before he entered the Love Island 2020 villa. Charlotte is 20-years-old and studied fashion.

Love Island exes, Love Island, 2020, winter, cast, contestant, Islanders, ex, girlfriend, boyfriend, Finley, Finn

via Facebook

They were reportedly together for two years and her profile picture on Facebook in 2018 was a picture of them together.

A source told the Mirror: “They had a wonderful summer together and partied in Ibiza on holiday with friends. The break-up was very recent.”

via Instagram @charlottekirkup

Jordan Adefeyisan – Molly’s ex boyfriend

Casa Amor’s Molly Smith previously dated 2018 Islander Jordan Adefeyisan. He was part of the Casa Amor line-up that year, and was dumped just four days later when he failed to catch Georgia Steel’s eye.

via Instagram

On Instagram he posted about Molly going on the show, saying: “So everyone’s aware that my ‘ex’ is going on Love Island. I’m getting messages regarding the matter and I’m truly not interested. All I can do is wish her luck and I hope she finds what she’s looking for in life.

“I’ll say it again. Please do not contact me regarding Molly. I’m dealing with it in my own way. I’ve got great people around me. She’s made the decision to go on for whatever reason and I’m respecting that. No further comment.”

Yikes.

Chloe Ephraim – Luke M’s ex girlfriend

Luke M’s ex girlfriend is IT graduate and model, Chloe Ephraim. She says she met him in Turkey when she was 18, thinking he was Justin Bieber. Then things turned sour as she accused him of leading her on for FIVE years, and they were still talking just days before he went on Love Island. She said finding out he was going on the show made her feel sick.

via Instagram @chloeephraim

Chloe told the Sun: “I’ve felt so sick ever since I found out. I was speaking to him four days before he appeared on the show. We were planning for me to go down and visit him for a whole weekend. He started pursuing me again just after Christmas and he must have known that he was going on the show then.

Stevie-Leigh Pich – Connor’s ex girlfriend

Connor’s ex girlfriend, Stevie-Leigh Pich, has been very vocal since he entered the villa. She claims they only broke up seven weeks ago and she is still living in Australia on his visa. She also said Connor’s Love Island application is “bullshit” and he knew he was going to apply for Love Island whilst they were still together.

Love Island exes, Love Island, 2020, winter, cast, contestant, Islanders, ex, girlfriend, boyfriend, Connor

via Facebook

She then went on to add that she feels sick at the thought of him with anyone else and she still loves him. On her Instagram story, Stevie said: “I’m sorry but I’m going through a very hard time and having to get over someone I spoke to last week – nobody can understand how I feel like really. I just want to set it straight that I know that we’re over and it’s done.

“I love Connor even after all this – and to watch him be with another girl makes me SICK. It’s not even hit me that it’s real, I wish it wasn’t but it is and I feel like I need to share this. I found out in the most awful way, my friend woke me up crying saying I’m so sorry and do you know what? I’m fucking sorry. I never wanted Connor to look bad because he’s not but I can’t get my head around him seeing me. I spoke to him last week, why couldn’t he just tell me and say I can’t change his mind?”

Lewis Capaldi – Paige’s ex boyfriend

It’s no secret Paige’s ex boyfriend is number one singer, Lewis Capaldi. Paige and Lewis dated when she was around 18 and they were together for a year. She has said the breakup was amicable, and they are still friends.

Love Island exes, Love Island, 2020, winter, cast, contestant, Islanders, ex, girlfriend, boyfriend, Paige

Lewis’ single, Someone You Loved, is reportedly about his time with Paige. Speaking before the villa, she said: “I think Lewis will find the fact I’m on the show funny. You never know, he might even vote. Me and Lewis are still very, very friendly. You’ve seen his social media. He’s a very witty, funny guy, so he’ll probably make a total joke about it.”

Garry Greig – Paige’s ex boyfriend

According to reports, Paige and her ex Lewis broke up after Paige had a fling with one of Lewis’s best friends, Garry Greig.

Garry auditioned for the X-Factor in 2010 and in 2016. The pair dated for several years and split in April last year. According to MailOnline, Paige met Garry and they gigged around Scotland together. A source said: “Paige and Garry would go everywhere together. They’d known one another for years and enjoyed one another’s company. They were never really formal about their relationship but friends knew they were seeing one another.”

Lou Dewar – Callum’s ex girlfriend

Lou Dewar is thought to be Callum’s most recent ex girlfriend. There are pictures of them together on Instagram from 2014.

Love Island exes, Love Island, 2020, winter, cast, contestant, Islanders, ex, girlfriend, boyfriend, Callum

via Instagram @loudewar_

26-year-old Lou took to Instagram during the show and said: “Might go and spice up the island”. She added a yes or no poll, and 86 per cent of her 2,000 followers voted yes. Can you imagine?! Shaughna would lose her SHIT.

Love Island exes, Love Island, 2020, winter, cast, contestant, Islanders, ex, girlfriend, boyfriend, Callum, Shaughna

via Instagram @loudewar_

Shaughna’s ex boyfriend

Not a lot is known about Shaughna’s ex boyfriend, apart from what she said in her pre-villa interview about him. He’s been described as her ‘stalker’ ex after she opened up about when she went on a date and her ex-boyfriend turned up.

She said: “My most recent ex-boyfriend was sat outside my house in his car crying. I was furious. The date didn’t know how to react and just pretended to be on the phone.”

Eve’s ex boyfriend

Not exactly an ex boyfriend but Love Island twin, Eve Gale, admitted to having texted Kylie Jenner’s ex, Tyga.

When asked about her claim to fame in her entrance interview, she said: “Tyga, Kylie Jenner’s ex, messaged me. We were both at an event and I posted an Instagram story tagging him. He then messaged me afterwards and we spoke on WhatsApp. Then when me and Jess were in Ibiza, he was there again. He asked me to meet him but we arrived the day he left. Pop Smoke, the R‘n’B rapper, messaged me too.”

Laura Nofer – Ollie’s ex girlfriend

He may have left the Love Island villa, but Ollie’s is still one of most significant exes. Mainly because he claimed to have quit the 2020 villa because he still had feelings for her.

Love Island exes, Love Island, 2020, winter, cast, contestant, Islanders, ex, girlfriend, boyfriend, Ollie

via Instagram @olliesjwilliams

He said: “I have to be honest with myself, and everyone, that I do still love someone else. I have to follow my heart in this scenario and it would be wrong for me to ignore these feelings. At the end of the day, this is Love Island and it’s about finding love. If I carried on anything with Paige, or any other girl that might come into the villa, it wouldn’t be fair on them.”

Laura and Ollie dated for 18 months before they split last year. It is believed they split up in the summer of 2019. The pair met at university, having both studied at Royal Holloway. Since leaving the villa they have got back together. 

For all the latest Love Island news, memes and gossip like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.