The winter Love Island villa pictures are finally here and wow, it is fancy

There’s a dog-house and a double shower!

The winter Love Island villa pictures have finally been released and honestly, when I can move in? The luxury £5.3million South African villa already looked insane, but now it’s had an ITV2 makeover and it’s easily the best villa so far.

This season’s villa will feature a ‘doghouse’, a special bedroom for contestants who misbehave in their couples, so essentially when they get chucked out of bed by their other half.

Love Island villa pictures

via ITV

The new villa will also have a grooming room exclusively for the boys, complete with a neon ‘bro code’ sign. It will also be the first villa to feature a double shower. They’re definitely encouraging the winter Love Island cast to get it on.

Love Island villa pictures

via ITV

All the usual features of a girls dressing room, the legendary fire pit, hideaway and diary room are coming back.

Love Island villa pictures

via ITV

The villa will have an outdoor kitchen, living room, a big bedroom with all the double beds, two jacuzzis, day beds and a massive pool. The huge bathroom features fake tan, sun cream and an unlimited supply of condoms.

Love Island villa pictures

via ITV

This is not the first time the luxury mansion has appeared on TV, the £5.3million house is featured in Miley Cyrus’ Black Mirror episode.  Miley plays Ashley who is put in a coma to get music out of her. The stairs she runs down as part of her escape are the same ones featured in the new Love Island pictures.

Love Island villa pictures

via Netflix/ITV

Laura Whitmore has already seen the villa and went on her Insta story to say it definitely lived up to the hype and is stunning. She said the villa is “one of the most incredible things I’ve ever seen”.

She also mentioned all the team arrived yesterday and are setting everything up for the Islanders’ arrival. Laura is majorly fan-girling over the presenting gig and said on her story: “I’m trying not to be a massive fan about it… but I’m a massive fan about it”

Here are all the other pictures of the banging winter Love Island villa:

winter love island villa pictures

via ITV

Love Island villa pictures

via ITV

Love Island villa pictures

via ITV

Love Island villa pictures

via ITV

Love Island villa pictures

via ITV

Love Island villa pictures

via ITV

Love Island villa pictures

via ITV

Love Island villa pictures

via ITV

Winter Love Island 2020 starts on Sunday, January 12th. If you want to be the first to know all the latest news and gossip, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.