Say hello to Gabriella Brooks: 22-year-old grad and Liam Hemsworth’s girlfriend

Her ex is Matty Healy from The 1975

Imagine having a degree, being a successful model and dating one of the most attractive men on the planet. It’s the sort of thing that only exists in your dreams. Well step into the world of Gabriella Brooks, because she reportedly has all that.

She’s the 22-year-old who is dating Australian actor and all-round man of everyone’s dreams, Liam Hemsworth. Here’s everything you need to know about her. Sigh.

Gabriella Brooks is 22-years-old

Gabriella Brooks is a 22-year-old model who was born in Sydney. She was born on 26th August, 1998 making her a Virgo star sign. According to IMDb, she’s also had a few cameo roles in short films and has a younger brother called Landon.

Gabriella Brooks, Liam Hemsworth, girlfriend, dating, Instagram, age, job, about, Gabby, new

via Instagram @gabriella_brooks

She’s a university grad

Gabriella has a degree from Sydney University, Australia. She studied history and archeology.

Gabriella Brooks is also a successful model

Gabriella has had a very successful modelling career so far, after being scouted when she was 14. She’s now represented by Next, Storm and Priscilla models. She’s worked with brands such as Topshop and Calvin Klein, so yeah she’s pretty good.

via Instagram @gabriella_brooks

She’s dating Liam Hemsworth

They’ve been pictured out together and she’s met his family. They were pictured kissing and cuddling on the beach in Byron Bay – so they’re not exactly hiding their relationship from the world.

Liam announced the breakup from his then wife, Miley Cyrus, in August.

She’s met Liam’s parents

Gabriella Brooks was pictured outside a restaurant in New York, where she was introduced to Liam Hemsworth’s family. She met his mum and dad, Leonie and Craig, before they all had a family lunch.

via Instagram @gabriella_brooks

Her ex-boyfriend is The 1975’s Matty Healy

Gabriella Brooks’ last relationship was with The 1975’s lead singer, Matty Healy. They were together for four years but broke up this summer.

Speaking at the time of the split, a source told the Sun: “There has been a lot of strain on their relationship, not helped by him being on tour a lot this year. He parties a lot at home when he’s there and Gabby had just had enough. She doesn’t want to lead her life like that.”

Gabriella Brooks, Matty Healy, Matt Healy, The 1975, ex, boyfriend, girlfriend

via Instagram @gabriella_brooks

Gabriella Brooks has 206k followers on Instagram

Gabriella currently has 206k followers on her Instagram profile. She regularly posts pictures of her modelling and fun pictures of her on holiday.

The second Liam Hemsworth makes it Instagram official with her she can definitely expect her follower count to rise a hell of a lot.