Meet Sophia Peschisolido: Karren Brady’s daughter and Nottingham graduate

She’s modelled for Topshop

Wouldn’t it be fun to be able to watch your boss mum tell people how it is every week on The Apprentice? Or even better, be able to say she’s a Baroness and you’re a graduate and a successful Topshop model? Well that life is a reality for Sophia Peschisolido.

Yep, she’s the daughter of business woman and Apprentice fave Karren Brady and is extremely, extremely fit. So meet Sophia Peschisolido and prepare to weep.

Sophia Peschisolido, Karren Brady, Paul Peschisolido, daughter, children, Topshop, model, Nottingham, uni, The Apprentice, university, Instagram, age,

via Instagram @sophiapesch

Sophia Peschisolido is 22-years-old and from Solihull

Sophia was born in Birmingham and her family live in Solihull. She went to Solihull School, which is a private school costing £13,500 a year.

She’s the daughter of Baroness Karren Brady and Paul Peschisolido

Her parents are Baroness Karren Brady and Paul Peschisolido. Karren Brady CBE is a sporting executive, politician, television personality, newspaper columnist, author and novelist. And she’s on The Apprentice, of course. Paul Peschisolido is a Canadian football manager and former player.

Sophia Peschisolido, Karren Brady, Paul Peschisolido, daughter, children, Topshop, model, Nottingham, uni, The Apprentice, university, Instagram, age

via Twitter @karren_brady

She is a graduate from Nottingham University

Sophia Peschisolido studied Beauty Studies at Nottingham. It was reported that whilst Sophia was at uni, she had no special treatment. Karren made sure she got a loan like everyone else and had a weekend job to fund her student lifestyle.

A hallmate of Sophia’s told The Nottingham Tab: “She seems quite a determined girl who goes about uni the same as most people here at Nottingham. It’s not as if she has a chip on her shoulder just because of who her mother is.

“The money thing doesn’t seem to bother her, she still goes out and enjoys herself just as much as anyone else.”

via Instagram @sophiapesch

And she’s modelled for Topshop

Sophia has been a social media assistant for Topshop since 2016 and made her modelling debut for the shop in 2017.

A picture of Sophia from the waist down was posted on the store’s Instagram. Sophia is wearing a denim skirt, red blazer, gold boots and holding a pink fluffy bag. Karren also tweeted the picture with the caption: “so proud of my daughter @SophiaPesch modelling for Topshop on Instagram. She looks AMAZING!”

Sophia Peschisolido has 37k followers on Instagram

Her Instagram account is verified and she has 37.7k followers. Most of her pics are posy social media influencer-esque and she has multiple Instagram highlights that show she’s been on quite a few fancy holidays. She’s been to Marbella, New Zealand, Dubai, Paris and Ibiza.

A quick scroll shows she’s got quite a few famous followers – including Tom from Love Island 2016 and The Apprentice 2018 winner Sian Gabbidon.

via Instagram @sophiapesch

She was apparently scouted by Disney!!!

Before she went to uni, Sophia worked in Hollister. She also attended stage school where she was reportedly scouted as a potential Disney star at 15-years-old.