Meet Sophia Peschisolido: Karren Brady’s influencer daughter and Nottingham graduate

She’s modelled for Topshop

Wouldn’t it be fun to be able to watch your boss mum tell people how it is every week on The Apprentice? Or even better, be able to say she’s a Baroness and you’re a graduate and a successful Topshop model now influencer? Well that life is a reality for Sophia Peschisolido.

Yep, she’s the daughter of business woman and Apprentice fave Karren Brady and is extremely, extremely fit. So meet Sophia Peschisolido and prepare to weep.

via Instagram @sophiapesch

Sophia Peschisolido is 24-years-old and from Solihull

Sophia was born in Birmingham and her family lived in Solihull when she grew up. She went to Solihull School, which is a private school costing £13,500 a year.

She’s the daughter of Baroness Karren Brady and Paul Peschisolido

Her parents are Baroness Karren Brady and Paul Peschisolido. Karren Brady CBE is a sporting executive, politician, television personality, newspaper columnist, author and novelist. And she’s on The Apprentice, of course. Paul Peschisolido is a Canadian football manager and former player.

via Instagram @sophiapesch

She is a graduate from Nottingham University

Sophia Peschisolido studied film and television at Nottingham, graduating in 2017. It was reported that whilst Sophia was at uni, she had no special treatment. Karren made sure she got a loan like everyone else and had a weekend job to fund her student lifestyle.

A hall-mate of Sophia’s told The Nottingham Tab: “She seems quite a determined girl who goes about uni the same as most people here at Nottingham. It’s not as if she has a chip on her shoulder just because of who her mother is. The money thing doesn’t seem to bother her, she still goes out and enjoys herself just as much as anyone else.”

via Instagram @sophiapesch

And she’s modelled for Topshop

Sophia has worked as a social media assistant for Topshop, and made her modelling debut for the shop in 2017. A picture of Sophia from the waist down was posted on the store’s Instagram. Sophia is wearing a denim skirt, red blazer, gold boots and holding a pink fluffy bag. Karren also tweeted the picture with the caption: “So proud of my daughter @SophiaPesch modelling for Topshop on Instagram. She looks AMAZING!”

Sophia Peschisolido has 380k followers on Instagram

Sophia is now a fully-fledged influencer and model, too. She has 380k followers and a blogger management. Recently she has worked with brands such as FashionNova, Boux Avenue, Mistress Rocks and Boohoo. Her Instagram account is verified and she constantly gets comments from other influencers and social media names on her posts. A quick scroll shows she’s got quite a few famous followers – including Tom from Love Island 2016 and The Apprentice 2018 winner Sian Gabbidon.

via Instagram @sophiapesch

Sophia is currently in a relationship with Frankie Makin

Sophia has a boyfriend currently, called Frankie Makin, and they have been living together in Dubai. Speaking of her move to Dubai, she replied to a follower on Instagram: “Yeah we are loving every minute thank you!!! We were basically renting in London and when our lease ran out we decided we would rather live somewhere hot.” She explained they are currently living there for six months to see if they would like to stay for a full year.

She’s recently sparked rumours she might be engaged, after taking part in an Instagram Q&A. One follower asked: “Does it matter if you’re not married living with your boyfriend in Dubai?” She responded: “Who said we weren’t married?” and shared a brief clip of her hand with a huge ring on her wedding finger. 👀

via Instagram @sophiapesch

She has been very open about mental health on her platform

Sophie uses her huge Instagram following to promote being open and talking about mental health. In September 2019, Sophia revealed she had been diagnosed with Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD). “Over the past few years I’ve been struggling a lot with mental health issues, I’ve recently been diagnosed with Borderline Personality Disorder which was tough for me, I haven’t told anyone this only my close pals because I was embarrassed and didn’t want people to judge me but i realised I don’t actually care about what people think anymore,” she said in a post.

“I am who I and and I’ve come to accept it. I’ve dealt with anxiety and depression for a long time and I’ve always tried to hide it from people as I felt embarrassed but I feel like if I can openly tell people and not be embarrassed about it, then maybe other people will also feel ok to admit they have it and feel comfortable too. With therapy and medication I’ve been able to manage it a lot better but I still have my bad days when I just wanna lock myself away and not see anyone.”

Sophia was apparently scouted by Disney!!!

Before she went to uni, Sophia worked in Hollister. She also attended stage school where she was reportedly scouted as a potential Disney star at 15-years-old.