Karren Brady, Molly-Mae, The Apprentice

The Apprentice’s Karren Brady has denied knowing of Molly-Mae’s entire existence

Karren Brady has spent her last 24 hours being a savage

In an interview with the Metro, Karren Brady from The Apprentice completely denied knowing about the existence of Molly-Mae Hague and it’s iconic.

During her interview, Karren was asked what her thoughts were on Molly-Mae’s 24-hour scandal from earlier this year and she said: “I have no idea who Molly-Mae is.”

Then after the drama was explained Karren shared her opinions. She said Love Island has been around for ages and a load of people go on it but “none of them have seemed to share the same success she has”. She continued to say “There’s no doubt that she’s worked hard to achieve what she wants and rather than being critical of that, she should be praised.”

Karren continued: “Opportunities come, it’s what you make of those opportunities, and you never really know what you’re capable of until you try. She’s turned it into a success and we should admire people like that.” Not as savage as the Karren we’ve seen in the boardroom but the fact she didn’t even know who Molly-Mae is, (the ultimate girlboss), is jokes.

What’s even funnier about this is the fact Karren Brady’s daughter, Sophia Peschisolido follows Molly-Mae on Instagram and has thousands of followers herself including Chloe Burrows from the most recent season of Love Island.