Meet the whole NEW cast for season two of Netflix’s You!!

Good luck to them all with Joe about!!!

Hide Images

Netflix's You was the Christmas gift we didn't know we needed. It dropped on Boxing Day last year and it was a masterpiece. Called the "horror-version of your favourite rom-coms", and "the creepiest show ever" it proved to be like Gossip Girl, but on steroids. Netflix quickly announced there would be a second season of the show. Now, the second season is getting closer and closer – and the ALL NEW cast has been revealed!!! Meet the You season 2 cast, and prepare to be obsessed with the show all over again!!!

Netflix's You season 2 cast list:

*Warning: Indirect spoilers for You season one*

Victoria Pedretti as Love Quinn

Victoria Pedretti (Nell from Haunting of Hill House) has been announced as the female lead for series two. She will be an aspiring chef, and Joe's new love obsession. Good luck girl, you're going to need it.

James Scully as Forty Quinn

via Instagram @scullynjames

James Scully will join the You season 2 cast as Love's brother, Forty Quinn. And yes, that is Forty and Love, as in tennis references. Love's brother Forty is described as "confident, opinionated and privileged – at his best, a charming buddy and at his worst, a razor-sharp bully."

Marielle Scott as Lucy

via Instagram @marielle_scott

According to Deadline, Lucy will be an "edgy-chic literary agent with a deadpan wit and a sense of humour about her own LA-ness. Her career-driven nature is balanced by her earthy partner Sunrise and their toddler."

Charlie Barnett as Gabe

Charlie Barnett as Alan in Russian Doll on Netflix

Charlie Barnett (Alan Zaveri from Russian Doll) will play Love Quinn's best friend, Gabe. He is a successful acupuncturist with an affinity for psychedelics and a passion for living life to its fullest.

Adwin Brown as Calvin

via Instagram @adwinbrown

Adwin Brown (Seth from Heathers) will play Calvin in the second series of You. According to Deadline, Calvin is "a true West Coaster who's a mix of both meditation and stress". He manages a high-end grocery store, where he finds working with his unconventional bosses tests him.

Chris D'Elia as Henderson

via Instagram @chrisdelia

Chris D'Elia (from Undateable) plays Henderson, a famous comedian. He is described as "a designer-hoodie, black Ray-Bans, expensive sneakers-wearing" kind of guy.

Jenna Ortega as Ellie

via Instagram @jennaortega

Jenna Ortega (who played Harley Diaz in Disney Channel's Stuck in The Middle and Young Jane in Jane The Virgin) will play Ellie. Ellie is a young con artist, who likes to act and look older than she is. She grew up in the big city with minimal supervision, so has to take care of herself and make money however she can.

Robin Lord Taylor as Will

via Instagram @robinlordtaylor

Robin Lord Taylor (the Penguin in Gotham) has joined the You season 2 cast. He will play Will, Joe Goldberg's nemesis. According to Deadline, Will "deals with unsavoury sorts as part of his job, but is himself a thoughtful, personable, and highly intelligent guy who marches to the beat of his own drum".

Carmela Zumbado as Delilah Alves

via Instagram @carmelazumbado

Delilah Alves is an investigative reporter who becomes interested in her new neighbour, Joe Goldberg. She feels he has something to hide. Yep, he definitely does.

And of course, Penn Badgley will be back as Joe Goldberg and Ambyr Childers is returning as Candace Stone.

Ambyr Childers as Candace in season one

Obviously there are some characters that won't be returning for the new series (RIP Beck). However, there is a theory that Beck is still alive!!! So who knows? ?

When is season two of You coming to Netflix?

Netflix seem to follow a similar time frame when scheduling shows, so if You follows these schedules, it could be as soon as the end of this year when it drops the next season!!!

If you can't wait that long (same), and haven't watched Dirty John on Netflix, it's basically like You but based on a true story!! And, there's a real life documentary about the true story as well. You're welcome.

For all the latest Netflix news, new releases and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.