Image may contain: Photography, Portrait, Photo, Female, Human, Face, Person

This rumoured Love Island 2019 contestant is ‘in advance talks’ with the show

She might look a bit familiar

The long, hot summer is just a month away, so it's only right the list of rumoured Love Island 2019 contestants is coming in thick and fast. Love Island 2019 has officially started filming, and applications for this year's show have now closed. Here is the first rumoured contestant who is said to be "in talks" with producers for the show. Meet Soph Piper.

She might look a bit familiar to you, because she's the spitting image of her older sister, Rochelle Humes!!!

Image may contain: Soph Piper, Rochelle Humes sister, Rochelle Humes, Love Island, 2019, Hat, Accessories, Sunglasses, Accessory, Lingerie, Underwear, Costume, Person, Human, Apparel, Clothing

via Instagram @sophpiper_

According to reports, Soph Piper is in last minute "advance" talks with the ITV2 show, and producers are "desperate" to get her involved. A source has said the offer has been made to Soph, but she is yet to make a decision.

An insider told The Sun: "ITV2 bosses are really keen for Soph to be the star of this year's series.

"Last year they had Dani and her claim to fame with dad Danny captured viewers and boasted the show’s ratings.

"This year they’re hoping to do the same with Rochelle and her youngest sister, who’s the spitting image of her.

"Soph is the perfect Islander – she's incredibly beautiful and loves meeting new people after already doing a season in Ibiza.

"She's currently deciding with her family if it’s the right move for her but it’s looking like a strong possibility."

Image may contain: Soph Piper, Rochelle Humes sister, Rochelle Humes, Love Island, 2019, rumoured contestant, islander, news, Black Hair, Hair, Face, Person, Human

via Instagram @sophpiper_

Who is Soph Piper, rumoured contestant for Love Island 2019?

20-year-old Soph Piper is the younger sister of singer and TV presenter, Rochelle Humes. They have a third sister, Lili Piper, and the three look ridiculously alike. They are always mistaken for triplets in the comments of their social media posts. In a recent picture of the three of them together, posted on Soph's Instagram, the comments included: "Are you triplets? You are all identical" and "Triplets! ?".

Image may contain: Soph Piper, Love Island, Rochelle Humes, Lili Piper, Rochelle Humes sister, 2019, news, contestant, Islander, updates, news, Tree, Woman, Boot, Plant, Grass, Female, Footwear, Jeans, Pants, Denim, Apparel, Clothing, Human, Person

Rochelle, Lili and Soph. Via Instagram @sophpiper_

Soph Piper has also done some modelling work in the past, and has recently done a season in Ibiza. This is apparently what makes her "perfect" Islander material.

Image may contain: Soph Piper, Rochelle Humes sister, Love Island, Rochelle Humes, 2019, rumour, Mobile Phone, Cell Phone, Swimwear, Phone, Electronics, Person, Human, Apparel, Clothing, Accessories, Accessory, Sunglasses

via Instagram @sophpiper_

Soph Piper went to college just outside Romford, and by the looks of her Instagram, she is into partying and travelling – checking into Dubai, Spain and hot spots in and around London.

She's not the only rumoured contestant for Love Island 2019. American social media star, Braelin Kail, claimed producers asked her to take part.

Other names being thrown around include on-off boyfriend of Vicky Pattinson, Ercan Ramadan, Euromillions winner Jane Park, Sairah Pinnock (sister of Leigh-Anne from Little Mix), Ethan Allen (brother of Gabby Allen from series three) and Instagrammer, Amelia Goodman.

Watch this space. ?

Like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook for all the latest Love Island 2019 news and gossip.