Netflix has just released the full trailer for Stranger Things 3!!!

IT WAS ABOUT TIME

Hide Images

Stop everything you’re doing because Netflix has just released the official Stranger Things season 3 trailer, and after months of waiting, it was so worth it.

The new series is set in the summer, and the tag line for the entire season is “one summer can change everything” – this could see a shift in narrative and relationships of the characters, as being at school was an integral part of both seasons one and two.

Dustin in the Stranger Things season 3 trailer

Natalie Dyer, who plays Nancy Wheeler, told MTV News: “It’s set in the summer, it’s in the ‘80s.

“It does feel bigger, just filming it — obviously I haven’t seen any of it, but it does feel bigger, darker, scarier. It felt like they noticeably bumped it up to a different level this season. So I’m excited to see it, too. I don’t know how they do it, but yeah, I’m excited.”

So far, the show has been teasing us with shorter trailer videos, like this weird one posted last night of rats running with just the caption “it’s almost feeding time”. Like, what does this even mean?!

But all that aside, the full official trailer has finally been given to us, and here is the Stranger Things season 3 trailer in all it’s glory!!!!

Watch the Stranger Things season 3 trailer:

When is the Stranger Things season 3 release date?

Stranger Things season 3 is dropping on Netflix on July 4th, 2019. GET IT IN YOUR DIARIES.

Who is in the Stranger Things 3 cast?

All the kids, and the original cast are back for the new episodes. So this means Millie Bobby Brown’s Eleven, Finn Wolfhard’s Mike, Winona Ryder’s Joyce, Noah Schnapp’s Will, Caleb Mclaughlin’s Lucas, Gaten Matarazzo’s Dustin, Natalia Dyer’s Nancy, Charlie Heaton’s Jonathan and everyone’s fav Joe Keery as Steve, are all set to return.

THEY’RE ALL BACK