Finally! This is when Brooklyn Nine-Nine season five is dropping on Netflix

NOOIIINNEEE NOOIINNEEE

Hide Images

Brooklyn Nine-Nine season five, good to see you. But if you're here…who's guarding Hades?

Yes, Brooklyn Nine-Nine is finally coming to Netflix UK. Wunchtime is over. Noice. Smort.

It seems like we've been waiting forever, and one fan of the show even tweeted Netflix UK every single day until they told her when the release date for the season would be – which seems like exactly the sort of thing Peralta and Boyle would do tbh. So here it is, this is when the series is finally dropping.

When is Brooklyn Nine-Nine Season 5 coming to Netflix?

The official release date is Friday March 8th. So basically, cancel all your plans for the second weekend in March, because you're busy now. You have better things to do, important shows to watch.

Yeah, it seems like Netflix has given in to the fact that all the viewers care about is the new series of Brooklyn Nine-Nine.

They even teased people with a countdown, it's been more torturous than having to watch Hitchcock and Scully eat lunch.

The fifth season has been around in the US since 2017, so there are other ways to see the 22 episodes – but the Amy Santiago's out there wouldn't have dared stream it illegally in case it goes on their permanent record – so the fact the show is coming to Netflix is a huge deal.

Who's in the cast for Brooklyn Nine-Nine season five?

All of your favourite main characters are back and season five will also see the return of, we're pleased to say, the Pontiac Bandit himself, Doug Judy! AKA the world's most adorable criminal!

The full cast list is:

Andy Samberg as Jake Peralta

Stephanie Beatriz as Rosa Diaz

Terry Crews as Terry Jeffords

Melissa Fumero as Amy Santiago

Joe Lo Truglio as Charles Boyle

Chelsea Peretti as Gina Linetti

Andre Braugher as Raymond Holt

Dirk Blocker as Michael Hitchcock

Joel McKinnon Miller as Norm Scully

There are also some recurring characters, back in the new series:

Gina Gershon as Lt. Melanie Hawkins

Tim Meadows as Caleb

Lou Diamond Phillips as Jeff Romero

Paul Adelstein as Seamus Murphy

Craig Robinson as Doug Judy

Jason Mantzoukas as Adrian Pimento

Marc Evan Jackson as Kevin Cozner

Kevin Dorff as Hank

Winston Story as Bill

Watch the Brooklyn Nine-Nine season five promo trailer:

In the meantime, seasons one to four are available to stream on Netflix now. Wunch is served, and season five opens up so many avenues.