Image may contain: Working Out, Sports, Sport, Fitness, Exercise, Man, Underwear, Swimwear, Clothing, Bikini, Person, People, Human

Meet the four new Love Island contestants about to shake the villa up

One’s a surfer who lives in Portugal

It surely can't have escaped your notice that four Love Island new arrivals are set to sweep into the villa: Laura Crane, Stephanie Lam, Josh Mair, and Paul Knops.

After Samira and Frankie were reunited at Gatwick, and Charlie and Ellie unceremoniously booted from the island, these new islanders will shake things up.

But who are they?

Laura Crane

Laura Crane is the most already-famous of the new islanders. She's 23, from Devon, now living the dream in Portugal.

How? She's really good at surfing. Like really good. Love Island's Laura was British champion at 14 and has represented Great Britain since she was 16. Realistically, she's the only islander who could actually escape the island.

Plus, she's already Instagram famous. Her 91k followers have grown pretty steady since the 70k she had when she was profiled by Business Insider last year.

With that following, you will be ~shocked~ to discover she also makes a fine living as an influencer.

Paul Knops

https://www.instagram.com/p/BlRGHnOHEgj

Paul Knops is about to become the oldest islander in the villa. At 31, he's knocking 29-year-old Laura off her throne.

He's got his eye on Kaz, but also likes Alexandra's aura, a word that reminds us too much of Eyal.

Describing himself as a "carpenter who steps in front of a camera once in a while", Paul's Instagram features some saucy snaps, not least this one of him modelling some Armani budgie smugglers.

Everyone in the villa has weird celebrity claims to fame. Megan and Alexandra were in a Giggs video, Kaz has worked on a Stormzy video. But the winner of the small claims to fame battle is Paul Knops. He's been in a Britney Spears video, which you can check out.

Apparently they're really good mates.

Josh Mair

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bit31mJn7Ii

New arrival Josh is a 21-year-old DJ from Birmingham. And yes, he plays Tech House.

Josh's Soundcloud features mixes such as "Sun Sea & Suspicious Choons" (Volumes one and two), "Tech Me To Ibiza" (Again, volumes one and two), and "30 Minutes Of Latmun" (#Mair's30MinuteMix's, a hashtag definitely not about to work its way onto BBC Radio 4's PM).

Over on his Instagram, he very obviously loves working up a sweat in the gym.

He carries a bit of a torch for Georgia, but given her legendary loyalty, Josh probably stands more of a chance with Alexandra, who "blew me away when I saw her". Bad news for anyone with bad teeth: they're a turn-off for Josh.

Stephanie Lam

https://www.instagram.com/p/BlRFcSojzjx

The first thing you need to know about Stephanie Lam, the fourth of the new islanders, is that she's rumoured to be the on/off girlfriend of Chris Hughes from Love Island 2017.

Chris was apparently pleased for her after she got cast for the villa. However, beyond him having recently split from Olivia Attwood and getting caught liking a couple of Stephanie's Instagram pics, there's not much to put behind the rumour. We'll have to trust when she says: "We got friendly this year and have been on a mates’ date but we’re just friends."

23-year-old Stephanie graduated from Northumbria with a degree in Fashion Communication. In her student days, she was a hostess for Newcastle nightclub Tup Tup Palace.

Alongside that, she's notched up 40k followers on Instagram.