Image may contain: Teen, Woman, Child, Kid, Girl, Blonde, Female, Clothing, Apparel, Face, Human, Person

Okay, there’s a THIRD picture of pre-surgery Megan and I’m still not over it!!!

Who’s her surgeon please? Asking for a friend

First came the shocking photos of Megan on a night out with her friends which revealed what she looked like before surgery. Then came the "French substitute teacher " headshot of Megan in glasses. And now it seems yet another picture of pre-surgery Megan has been leaked.

The photo shows Megan looking straight at the camera, with her hair scraped back in a half up half down style. Her hair is a mousy blonde colour, darker at the roots and you can clearly see how different the shape of her eyebrows, eyes, nose and lips used to be. The entire shape of her face has also seemed to change.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bk2ALoSl53A

People are speculating that the latest photo of Megan is newer than the previous photos of her, as her nose and lips already start to look different.

This photo has been leaked just a day after the one of her wearing a cream pashmina and a studded handbag went viral.

In it, Megan looks unrecognisable with her awkward smile, dark blonde hair scraped back in the same half up, half down style and large glasses.

According to the Daily Mail, the photo was taken 12 years ago, which would mean the 24-year-old is 12 in the picture.

People have been sharing the old photo, saying she looks a supply teacher.

While others have cruelly compared her to Harry Potter’s Moaning Myrtle and Toula from My Big Fat Greek Wedding.

What plastic surgery has Megan had done?

Megan reportedly had her first operation at 14 years old when she got her ears pinned back while at school.

According to a plastic surgeon The Tab spoke to, images from her past “could indicate” she has had a rhinoplasty surgery (nose job), cheek and lip fillers, eyelid surgery, botox in the forehead and breast enlargement.

Who is Megan Barton-Hanson?

Megan describes herself as “not your typical Essex girl” and says she has a quirky personality. While she may initially appear confident as she adapts to life inside the villa, her friends have said that deep down she’s actually quite shy.

Like The Holy Church of Love Island to get the latest news and the best memes.

Recommended stories by this writer:

We found out what is actually up with Muggy Megan’s weird thumbs

Someone’s TATTOOED Megan on their arm and Josh’s ex looks exactly like Georgia

Before the fillers: What did the Love Island girls look like before their cosmetic surgery?

Popstars, footballers and a GB athlete: Everything we know about Megan’s relationship history