Hannah Ryan MAFS UK 2024

Hannah releases statement about Ryan’s Uggs, reveals truth of what really happened on MAFS

‘I never stepped foot in Ryan & Sionainn’s apartment the entire time I was on the experiment’

Last night’s MAFS UK 2024 retreat episode was one of the most insane we’ve ever had on the show with claims of Hannah flirting with Orson and giving Ryan a foot massage spreading like wildfire around the cast.

Polly exposed Hannah for her behaviour during the retreat, revealing to her co-stars: “Last night after the commitment ceremony she’s gone up to Shannon and Ryan’s room and she was rubbing Ryan’s feet in front of Shannon and going ‘ain’t you got nice blue eyes, your feet are so soft, isn’t it nice and warm in there?’”

Holly also told Stephen the same story later, claiming she’d gone up to Ryan and started giving him a foot massage before telling Alex he’s her “favourite groom on the show.”

Via Channel 4

But now Hannah has posted a statement on her Instagram story revealing the truth of what really happened that evening, strongly denying any claims she gave Ryan a foot massage, and claimed all the MAFS UK 2024 cast were with her.

She titled the statement “#SHOEGATE” and wrote: “There is only one story here and it’s the truth. The truth is this – the entire cast were in a room together the morning after the commitment ceremony. All of us. Nobody’s apartment. ‘I never stepped foot (no pun intended) in Ryan & Sionainns apartment the entire time I was on the experiment.

Hannah Ryan MAFS UK 2024

Via Instgram

She continued: “Ryan had some very smart looking Ugg shoes on that day and I couldn’t understand if they were shoes or slippers. So in the room full of the entire cast, I politely sked Ryan, with some confusion, if they had fluff in or not.

“Ryan responded by pulling his foot out of said shoe and saying ‘here have a look’ I then proceeded to touch said shoe and noticed that in fact there was fluff in his shoe confirming they were in fact slippers.

“Me and Ryan politely smiled at each other as he popped his foot back into his slipper and we all went about our day. The end.”

For all the latest MAFS UK 2024 cast member news, scandals, gossip and updates – like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook