GIVEAWAY: Enter for a chance to win merch and five blue shits from The Stone Roses Bar!

We’ve teamed up with your fave York bar to bring you a chance of winning some goodies

Here at The York Tab, we absolutely loooove a blue shit. They’re undoubtedly a number one essential as a York student (arguably before your laptop and student ID). That’s why we’ve teamed up with the most loved bar in the city, Stone Roses, for our first ever giveaway!

We’re offering one student the chance to win FIVE blue shits, 10 jelly shots, and a bucket hat (Stone Roses own merch, very fancy and cool).

All you need to do for a chance to win is:

1. Follow this link to our Instagram post
  2. Tag two friends in the comments
  3. Follow both @theyorktab and @stonerosesbar_york

What are you waiting for? Get entered and be that person to “buy” your friends a couple rounds (in your new stylish bucket hat of course).

Competition closes at MIDNIGHT on Friday, 1st March. You must be a student over the age of 18 to enter. UK residents only. This giveaway is not affiliated with Instagram. The winner will be chosen at random and will be notified via Instagram DM.