Warwick ranks in the top 100 universities in the world for 16 subjects
Highlights include ranking 21st for Maths and 22nd for English
University of Warwick has ranked within the top 100 universities in 16 different specific subject areas according to the QS World University Rankings by Subject for 2021.
The rankings, released yesterday, found that Warwick was one of the top 100 universities globally in a range of subjects, including Mathematics, English Language & Literature and Business & Management Studies.
QS ranked Warwick within the top 100 for the following subjects:
• Statistics (& Operational Research) – 21st
• Mathematics – 21st
• English Language & Literature – 22nd
• Business & Management Studies – 24th
• Economics – 25th
• History – 42nd
• Philosophy – 43rd
• Accounting & Finance – 44th
• Performing Arts (Theatre Studies) – 49th
• Modern Languages – 55th
• Sociology – 58th
• Psychology – 62nd
• Law – 93rd
• Computer Science & Information Systems – 96th
• Communication & Media Studies (Film and Television Studies) 51-100
• Politics & International Studies 51-100
The full rankings for all subjects can be found here.
Vice-Chancellor Stuart Croft gave the following statement on Warwick’s results:
“I’m delighted that the dedication and hard work of the Warwick community has today been recognised by the QS 2021 world subject rankings.
“This global recognition is not only a fantastic achievement for our university, but also for our region – and I would like to thank everyone who has contributed to Warwick over the last year.”