There was a house fire on Brunswick Street yesterday

Two fire crews were called out

Warwickshire Fire Control were called out to a private property in Brunswick Street yesterday afternoon after receiving a report of a fire.

The fire was caused by a tumble dryer catching light at around 2pm.

Two fire crews arrived at the scene, who confirmed that a tumble dryer was on fire in a detached outhouse. The outhouse was away from the main building.

It took little over half an hour for the crews to extinguish the fire, using a hose reel and breathing apparatus to assist them.