May Day’s freshest threads

Steamy vibes

Last Thursday we succumbed to the May Day festivities and partied the night away at everyone’s favourite stomping ground, Bridge.

For what was supposed to be a “Black Tie” event, the lack of cocktail dresses was palpable. Nevertheless, here it is folks, the waviest garms of May Day 2k15.

Scott and Abidine. St. John’s College.

These chaps are bringing new levels of Fifty Shades of Grey. I particularly like the stain on the shirt. Steamy. Well done, boys.

Frances. St. John’s College.

Bold outfit choice from this chica. The bright, clashing colours and ’60s vibe put a refreshing twist on a classic clubbing combo.

Tom. Trinity College.

Digging the finger pop. Slyly directing the ladies’ eyes to what’s important. Aside from this, a suave ensemble and a slightly less monochrome approach to black tie.

Mark. St. Catz College.

VIP + Rolex + Pocket Square = Swoon. Need I say more?
(PS. pls can I have your number)

Katy. Christ Church College.

I ain’t sayin’ she a golddigga. But I like the gold anorak. Slightly strayed from the brief, but nevertheless I’m loving the summery vibez.

Meg and Hannah. Queen’s College.

’20s flapper meets California cool. Black tie just got edgy. Effortlessly cool: teach me?

Eloise. Queen’s College.

By far the waviest of garms I’ve ever encountered. Channelling her inner tarot card reader in this psychedelic, ’70s ensemble. Shout out to the couple canoodling in the back.

Emily. Oriel College.

Loving this glittery, glamorous get-up. Hope she had a playful night in that playsuit. Wink wink, nudge nudge.

Solid effort kids – wavey as always. Excuse the photography.