EXCLUSIVE: HUGE CASH GIVEAWAY AT CAMERA

You have a 1 in 10 chance of winning £50 next Tuesday

If you’re still feeling down about Jay from the Inbetweeners’ absence from Camera last Tuesday, don’t worry: FOMO are giving away free cash to soothe the pain.

The £2000 that was going to be lining Jay’s pockets for his DJ set is now going to a much worthier cause: Oxford’s students.

Jake? Jack? Jacob? Does anyone know his real name?

Speaking exclusively to the Tab, FOMO – the company who run Camera Tuesdays and Bridge Thursdays – have revealed that they’ll give away forty golden tickets, worth £50 each next Tuesday, available to everyone going in to the club

Clubbers entering Camera will be handed envelopes containing a coloured ticket at the door. With a capacity of around 400-500, you will have nearly a one in ten chance of winning a golden ticket.

Fifty Pounds?! I could get into Camera ten times with that!

In total FOMO are giving away a total of Two Grand.

Rosie from FOMO said to us: “Students love free stuff, and we want to give it to them, that’s why we’re doing this giveaway.”

Aren’t they such a nice bunch?

This comes after the still unexplained last minute cancellation of James Buckley’s (Jay to you and me) scheduled DJ set on Tuesday 15th October.

To compensate Oxford’s devastated students, FOMO already gave away £1000 pounds of drinks on the night.

One Corpus second year said that they were still recovering from the trauma: “I cried for two days straight. Why doesn’t Jay want to meet me? What did I do wrong?”

To be fair, James did have other things on his mind…