Image may contain: Beard, Photo, Portrait, Photography, Head, Man, Dimples, Accessories, Accessory, Glasses, Smile, Face, Human, Person

‘We’re so thankful for all the support we have been given’ says brother of missing UEA student

Nick Sadler has been missing since 2am last Friday

The search continues for missing UEA student, Nick Sadler, who has been missing for almost a week.

Nick was last seen at 2am on Friday 8th. Norfolk police have confirmed Nick is still missing, and that enquiries are on-going.

Close friend of Nick, Ashleigh, told The Norwich Tab: "We all just want people to know that Nick is the most selfless person there is, and this is so out of character, which is why it's so scary.

"Anyone who brings it up in conversation is helping us massively by spreading the word. We are unbelievable grateful for all those showing love and support. We are just desperate to find him."

"Everyone is getting involved and it's been really lovely to see people unite like this over such an important cause."

Image may contain: Photography, Portrait, Photo, Text, Man, Accessories, Accessory, Glasses, Face, Person, Human

The poster that friends and family have asked people to distribute if they can, which can be found on the Help Find Nick Facebook page

Speaking to The Norwich Tab, Nick's brother Oliver told us that he and the rest of Nick's family were "incredibly grateful for the support, especially from Nick's close friends.

"He had always loved music, reading, and loved his family and friends. Nick is such a sensitive and giving guy."

Asked how students could help, he said "everyone please just keep sharing Nick's face and name. Join the Facebook group 'Help Find Nick' and please keep joining and helping us."

The shoes Nick was known to be wearing when he went missing

Nick was last seen wearing a distinct pair of black Nike trainers. He has no scars, tattoos or piercings.

In an updated statement, a university spokeswoman told The Norwich Tab: “We are working with Police to locate Nick Sadler, a third year UEA student, who is currently missing. Anybody who has seen Nick or knows of his current whereabouts should contact Norfolk Police immediately on 101 quoting CAD 22 of Sunday 10 February 2019.

"The University is offering counselling through the Student Support Service to any students and staff affected by Nick’s disappearance, and are available for anyone who needs support.”