Forget TOWIE – here comes Planet Norfolk

The most misunderstood county in the UK strikes back – it’s time to show the world how to party Norfolk style in new reality series.

For all the fans of TOWIE, Geordie Shore, MIC and maybe even new TV bombshell The Valleys, here comes your chance to show the world how we party in the East.

New reality series Planet Norfolk have been filming at Tau, so you may find yourself immortalised on screen in 2013. Filming will continue around Norfolk until February.

The 10 episode series, which will air on Sky, turns the spotlight on all best of Norwich, talking to unique local characters and businesses.

Marketed as “the UK’s most laughed at county strikes back”, producer Nik Coleman said that he hoped the show would overturn “carrot-cruncher” stereotypes and emphasise the innovation and enterprise in the county, proving Norfolk is “sassy, bright and smart”.

Completely unscripted and using a tongue-in-cheek style this show puts the reality back in reality TV … Norfolk style.

Check out the trailer below to find out more about the show on the Turkey Capital of Britain (who knew?)

http://vimeo.com/50530541