Image may contain: Female, Face, Human, Person

Listen up Strongbow Dark Fruits twitter, doughnuts filled with the stuff are coming to Manchester this Saturday

Doughnut drunk off dark fruits

If you've ever wished you could get drunk off doughnuts, look no further: Strongbow Dark Fruits are opening a pop-up bakery in Barton Arcade in Deansgate this Saturday, featuring baked goods inspired by everyone's favourite fruity bev.

You can now ride out that giddy feeling you get from sinking your teeth into a doughnut a bit longer by getting drunk off actual baked goods, as they will all be filled with a dark fruits twist, including doughnuts filled with dark fruits jam, cupcakes with fruity icing, and the return of the iconic and elusive dark fruits ice cream.

Speaking to Manchester Evening News, Emma Sherwood-Smith, cider director for Strongbow said: "From Strongbow Dark Fruit ice cream, to can-inspired tattoos and now epic statement cakes, our fans' dedication to the brand is simply mind-blowing."

The pop-up will be inside Unit 2 of the Barton Arcade on Deansgate, and will be open from 12pm until 8pm on Saturday November 24th. You can get doughnut-drunk as guilt free as you like, because all the proceeds will be donated to charity.