Kylie Minogue is performing at Gorilla

She’s playing an intimate gig on 14th March

Hide Images

The ultimate princess of pop, Kylie Minogue, has announced that she will be playing at Gorilla on Whitworth Street on 14th March.

The gig is part of her European tour, which includes four other intimate shows in London, Paris, Barcelona and Berlin. It's a rare chance to get up close and personal with the star who will be performing songs from her new album, Golden.

With a capacity of only 550, the gig at Gorilla is expected to sell out quickly. However, tickets will become available to fans who have pre-ordered Golden before Tuesday 13th February.

Whilst discussing the tour, Kylie said:

"I’m so excited to perform songs from my new album Golden in these iconic European clubs.

"Each of these venues is very special and – just as I found making the new album in Nashville to be so energising – these shows will be new, intimate and fun. I just can’t wait to bring these new songs to life and of course, throw in a few surprises for my fans."

Fans who have pre-ordered her new album will be sent a unique access link and pre-sales code from 11am on Tuesday 13th February, whilst general tickets go on sale on Thursday 15th February. You can pre-order Golden here.