What’s on in Manchester this week?

Your guide to this week’s best clubbing events

If you weren’t lucky enough to get WHP tickets but you still fancy a boogie this week, here is your guide to Manchester’s nightlife.

Monday

Enjoy your favourite alternative night out with the added bonuses of free cake, champange, mix CDs and face painting as Remake Remodel celebrates its 6th birthday. Head on down to Soup Kitchen for an explosion of indie, rock’n’roll and 60s. It’s a birthday bash not to be missed.

Tuesday

Tuesdays at Deaf Institute are a classic. Gold Teeth brings us funk, soul, disco and R’n’B, and is great if you’re looking for something different to start your week. Good vibes and proper dancing make for a fun-filled night.

If a bar is more your thing, head to Lola Lo on Tuesday for a tropical Malibu night. Playing hip hop, R’n’B and house, Malibu is a chilled atmosphere offering cheap drinks and a groovy setting.

Wednesday

Wednesday at Fifth offers a Beyonce Appreciation Night. Get down to your favourite cheesy club for a night of celebrating the queen’s hottest tracks.  DJ SB, DJ Mista Bibs and MC Crazi P take to the decks to bring us the best of all things Bey.

Thursday

Channel One at Antwerp on Thursday brings Manchester a night of raggae, bass music and jungle.

Also on Thursday, Mint Lounge one of the most innovative Bass DJs brings us Pirate Material. Benton brings us a mix of grime, jungle and garage, with support from DJ Hyphen and DJ Nokia.

Friday

Sankeys is the place to be on Friday with the We Call It Techno event in their Spektrum room. Expect techno and tech house from residents Paul Jamez, Crossfield and Ste Spencer. This is the last of these events until February so it shouldn’t be missed!

Saturday

If you fancy something alternative for your Saturday night out, head to Night and Day Cafe in the Northern Quarter for a DJ night of soul, funk and disco.