Man Met students are organising a fashion show

It’s on Monday at the university’s student union

Manchester Metropolitan students are staging a fashion show on Monday 28th November at the university’s student union. The Fashion and Event Management students are organising the show as part of their coursework, and it is set to run from 6.30 to 8.30pm.

The event will consist of twelve mini shows featuring six designers and boutiques including Goodstock, Silvia Hoya and Jessica Jane Leigh. The student groups have each been assigned a designer, and have been responsible for organising the hair, make-up, outfits and technical elements of the show.

Students from Trafford College are also involved and are running the hair and make-up section on Monday as part of an assignment.

The university students’ lecturer, Amanda Moss, has directed Liverpool Fashion Week and also helped to run Manchester’s.

Tickets for the show are available for free from Eventbrite, and the show is set to be a huge success and a showcase of the work the students have put in, calling on other students of Manchester to come along and see what they have achieved.