Join The Tab team and be part of the site with 80,000 Manchester readers a week

Everyone reads us

With 80,000 readers a WEEK, The Tab Manchester is the only place to get your latest campus news and gossip.

We’ve been bringing you all the must-know-info, and now it’s your chance to get involved.

Look we’re fun

We’ve broken massive stories  including the controversial GMP “stop showing off” poster and brought you features like “So, you’re going to your first house night“.

A huge number of our writers have:

• Had their stories in the national papers

• Gone on to City University to study journalism and gone on to work at papers like the Mail on Sunday, The Times, The Mirror and BuzzFeed

• Been offered work experience through Tab HQ at places like The Sun

• Interviewed some of the biggest names on campus (and even a few celebs) to bring you jaw dropping stories

• Read what the big dogs in the media are saying about us here

We love it

You don’t need any experience, we just want fun and enthusiastic people to join our team.

Joining The Tab gives you a huge advantage if you want to go into journalism, just look at our alumni.

Uniquely we have a London bureau (okay it’s an office) who’re on hand to help, so don’t worry if you don’t know where to start.

We also throw the biggest parties, which you’ll be invited to if you write for us.

If that’s not enough, have a look at more reasons why you should join us here.

Former manc editor Grace Vielma bagged herself a job as Editor-in-Chief at Tab HQ

We practice safe sex

As well as looking for general writers, we’re recruiting for section editors for next semester in:

• News
  • Features
  • Argument

The deadline is Wednesday, December 10th.

Positions announced Wednesday, December 17th.

To apply for a position, email [email protected] with the section you’re applying for and two ideas for Tab articles.

If you would like more information or have any questions, drop us an email.